Redken Nature's Rescue Refreshing Detox Shampoo

by Redken

Silicone free, paraben free, sulfate free. Washes away daily stress by helping eliminate imprities, pollution and buildup. Formulated with moisturizing aloe vera and soy protein to help protect the hair.

Looking for a product to help with buildup. Has this worked for you?
Start your review of Redken Nature's Rescue Refreshing Detox Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Huntington Park, CA
This is the perfect product to remove product buildup in your hair. Your hair cannot feel any cleaner.
Burbank, CA
I love this shampoo. This product will really clean your hair while being gentle on the scalp.
Fortville, IN
Smells like orange sorbet but works extremely well to add volume and bounce to natural curls
Love this product. the smwll is great. works well and cleans well. recommend this product.
Rocklin, CA
I like to use his once a week to rinse off the build up of hair products developed
Gloucester Cy, NJ
Love this brand and love the smell. I love the way my hair feels after I use it
Love this brand and love the smell. I love the way my hair feels after I use it
Senatobia, MS
Awesome hair shampoo and conditioner.. Makes hair smell good and feels nice..
Awesome hair shampoo and conditioner.. Makes hair smell good and feels nice..
Halifax, Nova Scotia.
I remember when this product came out and immediately the smell and texture of it called me. It was great for a once a week shampoo and the conditioner along with it. It made the hair feel...beachy without the damage. I hate that it's discontinued.
I hate having to wash my hair because it takes so long to brush it and it always feels dry after blowdrying it, this product helped my hair become stronger and be able to last in an undo for the day. my hair type is quite thin, medium length, i feel that it falls out a lot. i would defiantly recommend this to others
En cuanto a productos para el cabello me gusta mucho está marca. Deja mi cabello muy limpio y muy saludable y manejable.