Redken Nature's Rescue Refreshing Detox Shampoo for All Hair Types uploaded by Dan F.

BY REDKEN

Washes Away Daily Stress Helps To Eliminate Impurities, Pollution &Amp; Build-Up Moisturizing Aloe Vera &Amp; Soy Protein Help Protect Hair For All Hair Types Safe For Color-Treated Hair Silicone, Paraben &Amp; Sulfate Free Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Redken And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Redken.&Nbsp; Redken Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Redken Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Jill C.
Brick, NJ
The smell of this is amazing!!!! It left my hair smelling fresh for days even after working in a restaurant and being around tons of food smells. I like that it's sulfate free and clarifying. I use it once a week to get rid of any buildup on my hair. Even though my hair is very fine it never left it looking greasy or flat. I had very shiny hair with lots of volume! It's one of my all time faves and it's been hard to keep in stock in my bathroom. I'm not sure if Redken discontinued making it but I've found it in the past on Amazon and I use it sparingly so it lasts!
Lauren K.
As a clarifying shampoo, this works wonders! When I use it, I can feel all the product buildup just coming right off & after rinsing this off, my hair feels squeaky clean. I also love the smell. This is a fantastic shampoo if you use it only occasionally (as it is too strong for every day use). One thing that bothers me thought, is that it doesn't lather.
Mackenzi J.
Somerset, KY
I really like this shampoo as a clarifier. I use a lot of heavy strong hold hairspray sand this shampoo does a good job at getting all the junk out and leaving my hair refreshed and clean! I have lightened hair that is very long so I have to take very good care of it
amber r.
La Porte , TX
Rinses out build up and leaves hair feeling fresh and clean. Scalp feels incredible afterwards. I love the way this smells. The packaging is nice and sleek, and the ingredients are top of the line. I know it's on the pricier side, but totally worth every penny.
Linda C.
Perrysburg, OH
I really love this Redkin product! We have well water and if you don't find a product like this one your hair will be hard to manage. REDKIN DETOX. removes the iron and impurities that come from hard water and from just your everyday products. Give it a try!
Jambaldorj O.
Berkeley, CA
Very easy to use and perfect for any hair. it gets read of dirt and oil from scalp. It is very effective and it doesn;t have strong scent. It is in small bottle so can be stored at anywhere. I got it from hair salon.
Susan R.
Monroe, NC
This is one of my absolute favorite shampoos! I rarely use a product all the way until it's out. Will definitely buy this product again and not worry as much about the cost like I normally do. Totally worth it.
Dan F.
Milwaukie, OR
Fresh, clean, and uplifting. This product gives new life to a much needed head of hair. Remains full and conditioned with no moisture loss. Will certainly continue using and highly recommended.
Tonia Z.
I LOVED this when it came out! The entire line smelled amazing and worked wonderfully! I haven't seen it on shelves in along time, so I'm assuming it was discontinued... which is a bummer =[
Caley L.
Pleasant Hill, MO
As mentioned in my other Natures rescuer review I believe the nature rescue line if great but for my thick hair I have to use a lot of it making the cost not so budget friendly