Redken Nature's Rescue Refreshing Detox Shampoo uploaded by Dan F.

BY REDKEN

Silicone free, paraben free, sulfate free. Washes away daily stress by helping eliminate imprities, pollution and buildup. Formulated with moisturizing aloe vera and soy protein to help protect the hair.

Jill C.
Brick, NJ
The smell of this is amazing!!!! It left my hair smelling fresh for days even after working in a restaurant and being around tons of food smells. I like that it's sulfate free and clarifying. I use it once a week to get rid of any buildup on my hair. Even though my hair is very fine it never left it looking greasy or flat. I had very shiny hair with lots of volume! It's one of my all time faves and it's been hard to keep in stock in my bathroom. I'm not sure if Redken discontinued making it but I've found it in the past on Amazon and I use it sparingly so it lasts!
Sonila G.
In general i love Redken shampoo because the're great for the hair and smell amazing. When i tried the nature's rescue refreshing detox shampoo i love it. It works very good for my hair. I use it twice a week and so far great results. I am satisfied with the purchase
Trisha S.
Love this brand!!! It made my hair super soft. And helps clean all the gunk..hair felt a little limp after..but thats expected after i use a clarifying or detoxing shampoo
Monique J.
Provo, UT
This was one of my favorite shampoos from Redken, It has a very clean, marine smell to it and did wonders for my hair. It cleared out my scalp of all the buildup without drying it out and gave me amazing moisture results. The fact that it was also silicone, sulfate, and paraben free was also a bonus seeing as how i from time to time color my hair and need to be more careful about the products i use so as to avoid quicker fading of the color.
Lauren K.
As a clarifying shampoo, this works wonders! When I use it, I can feel all the product buildup just coming right off & after rinsing this off, my hair feels squeaky clean. I also love the smell. This is a fantastic shampoo if you use it only occasionally (as it is too strong for every day use). One thing that bothers me thought, is that it doesn't lather.
Bridal B.
Savannah, GA
This shampoo is very watery. I am not sure that I feel like it cleans your hair. It's supposed to be a detox but it hardly stay in your hand and much less your hair. It doesn't lather very well either. It took me the shampoos to get it to sud up. I don't like this shampoo but the conditioner is awesome!
Mackenzi J.
Somerset, KY
I really like this shampoo as a clarifier. I use a lot of heavy strong hold hairspray sand this shampoo does a good job at getting all the junk out and leaving my hair refreshed and clean! I have lightened hair that is very long so I have to take very good care of it
amber r.
La Porte, TX
Rinses out build up and leaves hair feeling fresh and clean. Scalp feels incredible afterwards. I love the way this smells. The packaging is nice and sleek, and the ingredients are top of the line. I know it's on the pricier side, but totally worth every penny.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
I dye use mouse and hairspray several times a week the mouse and hairspray I use salon shampoo and conditioner so it is a healthy choice to use Redken Rescue refreshing once ia month in the winter but twice a month in the summer since I go too the beach a
lot ! it helps also to give my hair a healthy shine !
Linda C.
Perrysburg, OH
I really love this Redkin product! We have well water and if you don't find a product like this one your hair will be hard to manage. REDKIN DETOX. removes the iron and impurities that come from hard water and from just your everyday products. Give it a try!

back