BY REDKEN

-A hair polishing treatment. -. -Enriched with pumice, a gentle exfoliant to remove impurities & refine hairs surface. -. -Blended with Sea Algae, Soy Protein & Aloe Vera. -. -Provides shielding, replenishing & hydrating benefits. -. -Inf see more...

melonie p.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect to help enhance your beachy waves. Sea salt helps create texture and promotes waves. Can be a little drying if you use this everyday.
Debra W.
Mahomet, IL
Redkin Natures Rescue helps my nails look wonderful. It stays on my nails and would recommend to anyone who is looking to brighten their nails.
noreen b.
Manchester, NH
Love this product and have been using it for years. it is very cost effective and makes you feel clean and refreshed after each and every use. i love the scent
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
My husband loves this stuff and he shaves his head and still uses it. He say he will never use another brand. I also have used it on America. Bully after his perscription shampoo it does a wonderful soft coat after he is blown dry . He is also is soft and shinny!
Kaley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product because I practically at the beach and I am always in the ocean. I first used this product when my hair stylist used it on me at the hair salon and it made my hair so smooth and clean. However, when I purchased it, it didn't work the same for me. It was just a little to gritty for my taste.
Danni D.
West Salem, WI
This is the single best cleanser I have ever used in my life!!!! Better than anything I have ever used before! Breaks down all build up from products you use and leaves your hair feeling fresh and natural! I would buy again!
Bekah J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I use it for blowing out my clients hair after a color service. It protects the hair from heat damage while giving a soft touchable hold.
Leslie R.
Cleveland, OH
I love this product! It always leaves me feeling fresh and clean for the entire day. The best part about the Redkin Nature's Rescue Refining Sea Polish for Unisex Polish is that it's unisex so everyone in my house can use and enjoy it as much as I do!
Miranda W.
Make my hair soft and lively again. Touchable and smooth. It also smells really good and not to perfumey
Shannon S.
Gillette, WY
I love this stuff. I have very short hair and for the summer its great. It seems to give me body and texture. Love it for those days I am feeling lazy. Lets me have that messy look without looking sloppy. Like I have been playing out in the sun all day. Smells wonderful!