BY REDKEN

A hair polishing treatment. -. -Enriched with pumice, a gentle exfoliant to remove impurities & refine hairs surface. -. -Blended with Sea Algae, Soy Protein & Aloe Vera. -. -Provides shielding, replenishing & hydrating benefits. -

Debbie T.
Wasilla, AK
This product smells so good and super fresh ! Reminds me of a day at the beach!!! Plus it smooths your hair out soooo well and is totally fun to use! I would recommend it to everyone ! Grab some today!
Kaley P.
I purchased this product because I practically at the beach and I am always in the ocean. I first used this product when my hair stylist used it on me at the hair salon and it made my hair so smooth and clean. However, when I purchased it, it didn't work the same for me. It was just a little to gritty for my taste.
Shannon S.
Gillette, WY
I love this stuff. I have very short hair and for the summer its great. It seems to give me body and texture. Love it for those days I am feeling lazy. Lets me have that messy look without looking sloppy. Like I have been playing out in the sun all day. Smells wonderful!
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
My husband loves this stuff and he shaves his head and still uses it. He say he will never use another brand. I also have used it on America. Bully after his perscription shampoo it does a wonderful soft coat after he is blown dry . He is also is soft and shinny!
Leslie R.
Cleveland, OH
I love this product! It always leaves me feeling fresh and clean for the entire day. The best part about the Redkin Nature's Rescue Refining Sea Polish for Unisex Polish is that it's unisex so everyone in my house can use and enjoy it as much as I do!
Danni D.
West Salem, WI
This is the single best cleanser I have ever used in my life!!!! Better than anything I have ever used before! Breaks down all build up from products you use and leaves your hair feeling fresh and natural! I would buy again!
Maria V.
OW...my beautician told me to try some samples of this product so I did and I fell in love. It feels a little weird on your hair when you are using it as it feels like sand and grit in your hair but I am telling you it exfoliates all of the build up off of your hair. You will not be disappointed. LOVE IT!!!
Terri F.
Columbia, SC
This product goes on after a shower for a little volume. My hair is straight and fine and it gives it volume and makes it a little piecey. The smell is wonderful and a little goes a long way.
noreen b.
Manchester, NH
Love this product and have been using it for years. it is very cost effective and makes you feel clean and refreshed after each and every use. i love the scent
Bekah J.
I love this product. I use it for blowing out my clients hair after a color service. It protects the hair from heat damage while giving a soft touchable hold.