Redken Nature's Rescue Radiant Sea Spray uploaded by Heidi K.

BY REDKEN

Time-Touch Hair Fragrance Lightweight Multi-Functional Adds Texture Safe For Color-Treated Hair Silicone &Amp; Paraben Free Lightweight Texturizer With Time-Touch Fragrance Capsules Releases A Burst Of Oceanic Scent When Hair Is Touched.&Nbsp; Formulated With Sea Algae, Aloe Vera &Amp; Soy Protein To Help Protect The Hair.&Nbsp; Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Redken And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Redken.&Nbsp; Redken Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Redken Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective.

Redken Nature's Rescue Radiant Sea Spray
  • "It smells great and I always get compliments on how I smell so beachy!" in 2 reviews
  • "As for how the product worked, I only used it twice but it worked okay to good on my naturally wavy hair to make it curlier." in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way. " in 1 review
  • "It does not make your hair hard at all and also gives you the feeling you have naturally curly hair." in 1 review
  • "This product adds texture effortlessly and works well on straight to wavy hair types." in 1 review
Katelan S.
San Antonio, FL
I use this in the summer when I am at the beach for weeks. Usually my hair hates the ocean. But when I am finished, I rinse out my hair and then spray this on! Amazing product.
Erin B.
Saint Petersburg , FL
Pricey for the amount. Great smell (seriously...it smells so good, like most Redken products). Slightly drying and can cause crunchiness if overused. Used with serum it creates a beautifully toussled beachy look.
Aly H.
This is the best hair care product on the market. To use it, all you have to do is wet your hair a bit, dry your hair with the diffuser attached, and voila! It does not make your hair hard at all and also gives you the feeling you have naturally curly hair. It does not make your hair hard, so you can have those beach waves even more comfortably than if you drowned your hair in the ocean. I hate gooey and harsh hair products and this one surely does not fit those descriptions.
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
Everyone else says this smells great but I wasn't a fan of the smell. I don't know how to describe it though. Very strong. The smell gave my husband a headache so I had to give it to a friend (who loves the smell!). As for how the product worked, I only used it twice but it worked okay to good on my naturally wavy hair to make it curlier. I would have used it but not purchased if I kept it.
Jennifer O.
I generally apply a few quick sprays to my hair after I am done styling for a quick tousled look. After spraying I use my fingers to play around with my hair to "mess" it up a bit. I'm left with fun "beachy" hair that smells great. If you are applying it to dry hair like I do, with out using a diffuser, make sure you don't over do it or your hair will end up sticky and weighed down. A little goes a long way.
Tabitha M.
Tavares, FL
This is a good Sea Spray if you want to get that fresh from the beach look to your hair. I have pretty long hair, so it really only works on the ends. This is a pretty good alternative to most salon products that normally costs $20-$40.
Kristen P.
Not my favorite product. I did not find that it added that much to my hair other than a scent (which was not my absolute favorite). Other, cheaper, texturizers seem to work better than this one. Will not be purchasing again.
Danielle M.
Tampa, FL
Smell is nice, not over powering. Product light weight not sticky, however didn't leave my hair with the defined curls I had hoped for. My hair is thinner but I have a lot of it, this didn't play well
Amy C.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
I had only bought it because it was on sale at my local beauty store, but now I'm in love with it. i love tousling my hair & giving it a generally messy look. this does an amazing job of doing that. not to mention it smells AMAZING. i will definitely buy again.
Megan P.
San Ramon, CA
Love this! my hair always looks so good after I use it! It's perfect without drying my hair or adding any weight. It's not too heavy and my hair still feels soft, not like it's covered in product.. I would definitely recommend this product to others
Suzanne K.
Love sea salt, soaps, bath gels, would like to try this. Never even saw it in store
Falon P.
Havre Boucher , NS
I received this product for Christmas from my grandmother who is a hair dresser, I have quite thick hair and want to use it for the summer. I was wondering how well it works, mostly for thick, frizzy hair?

back