BY REDKEN

Ultra Moisturizing Helps Rebalance &Amp; Protect Hair Cools &Amp; Soothes The Scalp Formulated With Sea Algae, Aloe Vera &Amp; Soy Proteins For All Hair Types Silicon &Amp; Paraben Free Safe For Color-Treated Hair Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Redken And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Redken.&Nbsp; Redken Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Redken Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• My stylist suggested I start using a deep conditioner, I was deba...1 Answers
  • SHOULD YOU USE THIS DAILY TO NOTICE A CHANGE?1 Answers
Caley L.
Pleasant Hill, MO
I really like this deep conditioner. It stimulates your scalp while providing a deep conditioning treatment to your hair. I love the smell of it too. In fact I love all of the natures rescue line from Redken. The only draw back is that it seems a bit expensive for the amount that you get. I also can't/ don't use it on my little girls so that means I have to buy that and other products so for me it's not budget friendly. Blog I was single still I would continue to buy it.
Melissa A.
Absolutely love this ! My hair has been so damaged from processing and using the curling iron. I use this and my hair looks so healthy and is so soft and smooth.
Gabriela Matthew H.
Bakersfield, CA
I've had really bad split end due to dying it and bleaching it all the time. I went looking for a deep conditioner and this one met my expectations. It left my hair smelling good as well as extremely smooth and it helped my split end big time. I continue to use this onece in a while, I recommend it to everyone with brittle damage hair!!
Emily B.
Norfolk, VA
I absolutely love this product! It doesn't break me out around my hairline and it goes onto my hair so smoothly. I think the amount of product you receive for the price is amazing and it does wonders in my everyday life/hair routine! I can't live without this and it doesn't leave me feeling greasy
Jennifer Y.
Detroit, MI
Love this product so much! With super color treated hair (natural is black and now I have a beautiful ombre), a deep conditioner is a must. This one is even better because it cools my scalp -- which can get dry especially since I love hot showers.
Magaly M.
Perris , Ca
I was very disappointed with this product I usually love redken but this practically does nothing I would just advise people to use it as a regular conditioner because you will be very disappointed if you think this is a deep conditioner/mask.
Bridget M.
Tifton, GA
This product is great! It feels amazing on your scalp and really deep conditions your hair. I apply it like a mask and leave it in for 10 minutes and when I wash it out my hair is so smooth and shiny for days
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
THIS WAS AN OKAY PRODUCT BUT I DO LOVE THIS BRAND. I HAVE USED THIS 2X AND ALL I NOTICED IS THE COOLING FEELING I GO WHEN USING. I THINK THAT THEY HAVE WAY BETTER PRODUCTS IN THERE LINE THEN THIS ONE BUT I MAY NEED TO USE IT DAILY TO SEE A CHANGE.
Tanya M.
Martinsville, VA
I love deep conditioning treatments. This is so rich and creamy. Has an awesome smell. Keeps frizz at a minimum. I recommend this to people who have very dry and course hair. I would buy this again!
Jeanne A.
Union, NJ
Love the smell of this conditioner! I use it mostly after I get my hair color or highlighted. It leaves my hair feeling nice and smooth. I also love the tingling feeling on my scalp.
Lauren F.
Josephine, TX
My stylist suggested I start using a deep conditioner, I was debating this one over the Redken anti snap. Could you tell me where you see the most benefits using this conditioner. How many treatments did it take before you noticed improvement?
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
SHOULD YOU USE THIS DAILY TO NOTICE A CHANGE?