BY REDKEN

Low hold cream-paste that feels like a paste but spreads like a cream for ultimate flexibility with a touchable feel. Provides lightweight body, movement, and natural shine.

• Low control
  • For all hair types and lengths, especially long hair
  • Provides lightweight body and soft, natural movement
  • Adds flexible texture and shine
  • Spreads easily to mold and form any style

AQUA / WATER / EAU, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX / CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, CANDELILLA CERA / CANDELILLA WAX / CIRE DE CANDELILLA, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, ISOCETETH-20, DIMETHICONE, PARAFFIN, STEARYL ALCOHOL, SORBITAN STEARATE, GLYCERIN, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE, STEARIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CARBOMER, SODIUM BENZOATE, VP/DIMETHYLAMINOETHYLMETHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, HEXYL CINNAMAL, DISODIUM EDTA, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, BENZYLALCOHOL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, COUMARIN, CITRAL (D161910/2)

Michaela D.
Suffern, NY
I purchased this paste at the salon I go to. At first, I absolutely loved it because it helped keep my smaller shaved hairs down. After a while, I began to dislike what it did to my hair.

It made my hair VERY oily and made it sticky as well. Also, the scent was nice, but it lingered and I always got comments on it, and let's just say they weren't all that positive.

Not only that, but the lid got caked with the product even when I constantly cleaned the rim, I was so disappointed because it used to be so so so effective.

In the end, I stopped using it after going through a jar and a half because the price started to add up and there were more cons than pros.
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Love this product!! High recommend to others. Works great, works exactly as I'd hoped it would. Great price point too!!! Quality, pigment, ease of use, and lasting power are all high.
Jamilyn B.
My husband uses this all the time. We purchased it from the salon we go to. And have bought it several times. It gives a fixed look without being crunchy. And smells great too! Only down side is my husband has very dark brown hair and he has to make sure to blend well otherwise it shows in his hair.
Emily M.
Conroe, TX
This product is absolutely amazing! One of my very favorite. I have purchased this multiple times.
Tanya F.
I'd complain about the price if it wasn't such a good product! This is perfect for creating that pieced beachy look without making strands of hair look and feel as hard as a board. Tip, use only 2 fingers to apply (thumb and index) as it helps keep sections from getting to big. To avoid weighing hair down I suggest piecing no more than 1/3 of the hair by applying this product about 1/4 inch away from the root and lightly pulling down the bunch of pieced strands.