BY REDKEN

Redken for MEN Mint Shape Forming Paste provides instant texture with lasting versatility. Redken For Men Mint Shape Forming Paste helps you create work-out proof styles with invigorating peppermint and protective UV filters. Redken For Men Mint Shape Forming Paste is a reworkable paste that you can use on wet or dry hair.

Use: Rub a small amount into hands and work through damp or dry hair.

Elizabeth S.
Ballwin, MO
This is a fabulous product and I highly recommend it! It smells great and wakes up my scalp and senses when I apply it to my hair. I only use a little bit, being that a little goes a long way. This product lasts all day and keeps my hair shiny and in place. I use it after I use Redken Shampoo and Redken Conditioner, and the Mint Shape Forming Paste works so well after using those products. Get it while its hot!
Brittany J.
Oak Grove, KY
My husband started using this product, the smell was amazing although it wasn't too strong to be overwhelming. It allowed for his hair to stay when we had tried other products and they wouldn't stay throughout the day. The packaging of the product could be better, it was difficult to open at times.
Mike M.
Merchantville, NJ
Does exactly what it says it does: Holds your hair in the shape you want, minus the greasy, "I've been sweating for hours and I'll never shower again" sheen that accompanies some of its analogs.

Recommended!
emily S.
Cottonwood, AZ
Both my boyfriend and i use this product. Works great. Keeps hair manageable and not tooo sticky like some products weve used before definitely great for a paste. It helps with my hair is curly and my bf is course. Would buy again once i run out.
jessica n.
Weston, MA
Smells good and is very sweet. Hair looks good, doesn't feel oil after using and i really enjoyed achieved my expectations. My hair color type is brown and curvy.
Brittnee C.
Springdale, AR
My husband has coarse, curly hair and this product allows him to manipulate his hair into any style of his choosing. The hold is spectacular and lasts all day! We love this product.
Amanda B.
Appleton, WI
Great scent for being mint but a bit over powering as it doesn't seem to dissipate after applying. Great hold though and world love as part of s shampoo & conditioner set.
joseph v.
Neptune Beach, FL
This is a good hair paste that last a good amount of time and smells good. I have very thick hair so I have to put a ton in which i don't like that much, though.
Jennifer K.
Green lane, Pa
My husband uses this to keep his hair slicked back. It works really well at first but usually by the end of the night there are a lot of flyaways in the front
kaydi d.
Saint Peters, MO
It's great and holds really well. I'm out and about a lot so about half way through the day I had to do a slight touch up but other than that it's awesome