Redken - Men Finish Up Daily Weightless Conditioner 300ml/10oz uploaded by TANYA L.

BY REDKEN

with protein and moisturizers manageable hair; natural looking shine Finish Up™ provides moisture and light conditioning for stronger, more manageable hair with natural looking shine.  High-tech formula fortifying protein and shine - enhancing moisturizers.  ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue NYC and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue NYC.  Redken 5th Avenue NYC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Redken 5th Avenue NYC product, please retain your purchase see more...

Amber L.
#bestmensconditioner #hubbylovesit husband uses this as his daily conditioner because it doesn't weigh down his hair
Rachel L.
Columbia Hts, MN
This product let my hair felling weighed down, i wasn't a big fan of it. it felt a little greasy too
Elizabeth G.
San Jose, CA
Redken product are the best I am going to cosmetology school and that is all we use. You should try
Pamela H.
Hudson, IN
I haven't used this product but Redken is a wonderful product and I can only say it is my "go to".
Whitney W.
Maryland Heights, MO
My fiancé uses this and it makes his hair so so soft. It also keeps it tamed down. Great product
Astrid L.
Is very good product.
For every person and this brand have perfect Product.
I loved this brand
Yanellis A.
It's a good product,I hope more for the value,not excellent,but good, very nice and good scent
Francis M.
Utica, NY
Best conditioner I've used. Leaves hair super soft and a little goes a long way. Lasts forever.
TANYA L.
Saint Peters, MO
MY SON USES THIS AND SWEARS BY IT! HE HAS REALLY THICK HAIR AND WEARS IT JUST TRIMMED SHORT!
Fernando C.
Fort Lupton, CO
I stumbled on this product and it has not let me down! Product is as title states. Love it