Redken - Men Finish Up Daily Weightless Conditioner 300ml/10oz uploaded by TANYA L.

BY REDKEN

with protein and moisturizers manageable hair; natural looking shine Finish Up™ provides moisture and light conditioning for stronger, more manageable hair with natural looking shine.  High-tech formula fortifying protein and shine - enhancing moisturizers.  ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue NYC and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue NYC.  Redken 5th Avenue NYC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Redken 5th Avenue NYC product, please retain your purchase see more...

Buy on ULTA
Robin H.
Robin H.
George West, TX
I purchased this conditioner for my boyfriend as a present. It is quite the splurge. I don't believe the price of the item matches up to the quality. After finishing this bottle, we went back to a drug store conditioner. Plus, he prefers a 2-in-1.
Tirsa V.
Tirsa V.
Lakeland, FL
The product has great smell. This leave in conditioner doesn't leave risidue. Use as directed. You can apply daily. You can use much and style or use less for maintanance.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
West Jordan, UT
I love the silkiness it gives my hair. I love it. Smells great and goes on smooth. I'd buy this product again and use forever!
Zinniah M.
Zinniah M.
Hollis, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for easy, out - the- door styling without too much effort or control. It is indeed weightless and leaves hair smooth
Tina A.
Tina A.
Apex, NC
My husband uses this conditioner...but I steal some! He has long hair and loves that it smells fresh but not overpowering.
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Hudson, IN
I haven't used this product but Redken is a wonderful product and I can only say it is my "go to".
TANYA L.
TANYA L.
Saint Peters, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
MY SON USES THIS AND SWEARS BY IT! HE HAS REALLY THICK HAIR AND WEARS IT JUST TRIMMED SHORT!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Columbia Hts, MN
This product let my hair felling weighed down, i wasn't a big fan of it. it felt a little greasy too
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Maryland Heights, MO
My fiancé uses this and it makes his hair so so soft. It also keeps it tamed down. Great product
Francis M.
Francis M.
Utica, NY
Best conditioner I've used. Leaves hair super soft and a little goes a long way. Lasts forever.