Redken - Men Finish Up Daily Weightless Conditioner 300ml/10oz uploaded by TANYA L.

BY REDKEN

with protein and moisturizers manageable hair; natural looking shine Finish Up™ provides moisture and light conditioning for stronger, more manageable hair with natural looking shine.  High-tech formula fortifying protein and shine - enhancing moisturizers.  ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue NYC and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue NYC.  Redken 5th Avenue NYC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Redken 5th Avenue NYC product, please retain your purchase see more...

Lily W.
My husband likes to use this conditioner because he says it isn't too heavy (he received it from my mother as a Christmas gift last year) it keeps his hair so soft and smells divine with the cologne he wears. I don't have any brothers to recommend this to but if I did I would
Amber L.
#bestmensconditioner #hubbylovesit husband uses this as his daily conditioner because it doesn't weigh down his hair
Elizabeth G.
San Jose, CA
Redken product are the best I am going to cosmetology school and that is all we use. You should try
Astrid L.
Is very good product.
For every person and this brand have perfect Product.
I loved this brand
Fernando C.
Fort Lupton, CO
I stumbled on this product and it has not let me down! Product is as title states. Love it
Milena G.
Is really good ! redken are the best product. i recommend this I have been battling extremely dry, brittle split-ends for as long as I can remember and this leave-in treatment is amazing. I use it at night after my shower and put a generous amount on my hair. Honestly, I use like 3-4 pumps of this stuff and just saturate my hair after I comb out the tangles. I don't use it on the roots, just from the middle down to the ends- focusing most of the product on my ends 'cause they're the driest. I absolutely LOVE this leave-in conditioner! In the morning, my hair is soft and my ends aren't dry at all. And it's not weighed down or anything either so styling is a breeze.
Nathan F.
Los Angeles, CA
I really liked this hair conditioner for he simple fact it made my hair thinner and light specially because I use hair products to style my hair everyday and that weighs it down, so when I use this conditioner it really helps my hair stay healthy, two thumbs up! 5 stars!
Lessie R.
Radford
Really made hair look and feel clean and keep hair like i wanted it all day.i have very thick hair so its hard to keep it like i want it all day. totally went beyond how i thought it was gonna work
Robin H.
George West, TX
I purchased this conditioner for my boyfriend as a present. It is quite the splurge. I don't believe the price of the item matches up to the quality. After finishing this bottle, we went back to a drug store conditioner. Plus, he prefers a 2-in-1.
Stacey C.
Mooresville, NC
Great product for men. Leaves hair moisturized without weighing it down. Also has a great scent. The price point is great for a salon product. Highly recommend.