BY REDKEN

Go from dull and drab to roughed up separation with just a small amount of Redken Matte Sponge 05. A unique sponge inspired styler it adds serious separation working as a rugged texturiser. Working through damp or dry hair Redken Matte Sponge 05 toughens up any look adding separation with a roughed-up finish. Complementing professional cuts this cutting-edge styling crème transforms the surface of your hairstyle and unleashes your creativity for a high fashion matte finish. Directions of use: Apply a small amount throughout damp or dry hair from roots to ends.

Michelle V.
Los Angeles, CA
I'am currently obsessed with this styling product. I absolutely love this product it compares to Bed Head Manipulator. The effectiveness to Redkens styling product is great. This is a very affordable product so I do see myself buying this for the 5th time for my pixie short, short cut. No need for improvement when the product is already great.
Irene G.
El Paso, TX
I use this on my clients all the time and they love it! Its not like the other ones I've used before on my clients the other ones would make the hair look so white and flakey but this is the best for men hair.many of my clients buy this because of the hold the look and the thickness of the product I would recommend to anybody.
Cherinda C.
Preston
Use this product on my clients that want that perfect texturized matte look. Men love this product! I love how it makes fine hair look fuller and thicker! Definetly worth the price and a little goes a long ways! Will I buy again of course I love my client s leaving the salon with a fresh haircut look with this product
Leah C.
This is a wonderful texturizing product for any hair type. I have three boys with different hair types. My curly hair child loves it to define his curls without the wax feeling or sticky mess. The others use it to style their hair and add texture with definition. I use it on my shoulder length hair to add texture to pieces of my hair strands. It works very well, lasts all day, non drying and no stickiness. I highly recommend it.
Tina T.
I bought this for my boyfriend when his usual product ran out. He said it was ok but nothing beat what he was using before lol. I'm always having him try different products to see what he likes since his favorite is only found at this one specific salon that I can't always get to.
Emily B.
Ames, IA
It gives me great texture for my fine hair. It will hold in a curl and waves throughout the great heat of mid summer IOWA. it smells great and can easily be washed out if needed. it will repurchase again soon. thanks so much Redken! i will share with others!
Brandi H.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the look it gives for short hair. Has great fibers to it that give awesome texture. Its Not too sticky, but justvthe right amount. It has Pretty good hold but i woukd pair it with a hairspray.
Heidi B.
Milwaukee, WI
This stuff works great without weighing my very fine hair down and really adds body. For once it hold a style, and very affordable. Smells great, very fresh and a little goes a long way. One of my favorite styling products and one of the few that works on thin fine hair.
Joseph H.
Baltimore, MD
This redken product is great for hold. It comes in a good sized package that is simple and chic and the product smells great. I recommend putting it in after dampening your hair so the product has a more polished and smooth look as it is very thick!
Shelley F.
Belvidere , IL
I love using this on my boys' hair! It molds it into cute spikes or a faux hawk without being crunchy or greasy. It's a nice paste that washes out clean!