BY REDKEN

Lush Whip 4 styling cream glides on smoothly to provide sleek, clean definition, soft control and a natural shine finish. Experience the ultimate hair temptation. Additional Product Information from drugstore.com, inc.: drugst see more...

Nikki G.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I use this on my boys. They are prone to cradle cap so I use this because it's light and doesn't stick to their scalp. Smells great too!
Ashley H.
Lake Worth, FL
I have THICK hair and this product works great if i will be going out for evening. Could not live without it. Total much have
Jessica H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want to love this product. I'm a huge fan of so many of Redken's other hair products. I thought it would work wonders on my coarse, thick and somewhat frizzy hair. And I think it would if I used the entire container. Somehow my thirsty hair just drinks this up which makes it not very cost effective if you don't have short hair.
Cherokee C.
As a person with very damaged Short and frizzy hair, it was extremely hard to find a product that I can use without having to blow dry, curl or straighten. I wanted something that I could use quick on the go for those days that where you don't have enough time to get your hair all done up. Redken's Lush Whip Styling Cream l was perfect for that. It was easy to use and it make my hair stay put without making it hard.
Heather S.
Hobart, OK
I love this product! I use it on the back of my hair where it's extremely short, and I use it to spike it out. Always makes my hair go exactly where I want it to go, and keeps it there. It smells amazing also!
Karina L.
Alpharetta, GA
This Lush Whip Styling Cream gives me life!! It's so moisturizing. Perfect for twists and lasts for days. It also smells amazing. The only con i have about is that i wish is was larger. i hate having to constantly stock up, but that's not going to stop me from buying it.
Maryam M.
It does leave my fine hair quite smooth and tames. Does not weigh my hair down but I do use it sparingly - about a dime size and I try not to apply near the roots. Makes my style easier to maintain and am pleased to have found this product.
Courtney P.
It worked amazing after I dyed my hair. It held it in place and moisturizerized. If your hair is fine it may make it look greasy, though. Still highly recommended
Ginny O.
Maumee, OH
I absolutely love the texture of this product. It also has a really nice scent in my opinion. My only issue is that it would make my hair a little sticky all day until I would wash it out.
katie b.
Kingston, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing hold especially for curly hair . Weather wet or damp put a quarter size in your hand work it in and it leaves your curls flawless.