BY REDKEN

Redken Layer Lift 07 Length Elevating Spray-Gel uses Clean-Feel Technology that creates non-tacky style manipulation and helps to control frizz. Lightweight non-aerosol spray is perfectly suited for fine hair. Volumizing formula boosts the lengths of the hair for a shiny, full finish.

Audrina K.
Henderson, NV
I use this almost everyday and enjoy the look and volume it gives my hair. My hair color is brown with blonde highlights and is on the thin side. I like that it doesn't make your hair sticky like other spray gels do. I would recommend this product.
Tierra C.
Roy, WA
I loved this product. I first tried this out when I got a haircut w/layers.(lots of layers) It holds really well. My hair is fine and hard to find a product that would actually stay through the day.This product is awesome for styling with layers.
stephanie v.
Sacramento, CA
This spray is one of my FAVORITE to use! I have tried so many different types especially since i have thick, long, very wavy hair this is by far the best for volume.. This stuff does not disappoint! Try it you will love it.
Danielle  M.
Wellington, FL
It was ok. I have used better root lifters. It sprayed too much and just made my hair feel very sticky. But than other times it worked perfectly and my hair would look just 10x more full with out being sticky or anything.
Multifaceted Arts S.
Springboro, PA
If you are like me and have super straight fine hair and want some volume this stuff sure does the trick! I haven't had much luck with most volumizing hair sprays. After using a curling iron this product is great for keeping my waves or curls intact!
Kimberly M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This product is great! I don't use a lot of lift products, but when I do this is the one I go for. It gives you volume without making your hair stiff and brittle feeling. I love #redken products!
Chelsea D.
New Albany, MS
I love Layer Lift on days that I don't want to flat iron my hair. I use it to enhance my natural curls without leaving them stuff. I love to put a small amount in my hands and rub it on the roots of my damp hair and blow it out. SO MUCH VOLUME!!
Laura M.
Holmen, WI
This gel does a great job lifting my fine, thin hair! When spraying I did need to keep the bottle farther away then normal so I didn't spray too much. Great before styling. A good value for the money! I would buy this product again.
Rachel N.
Tallahassee
Great for my somewhat fine hair. Adds volume and boosts look of hair without giving a too messy/or oily look. I do advise NOT to spray on a bunch at once. your hair will feel teased and rough textured, at least mine did.
Brittany D.
Haymarket, VA
You have to rub this in very well or you will have patches of hardened hair. The gel would be better if the spray came out lighter instead of heavy streams. I liked it okay but wouldn't purchase again.