BY REDKEN

This lightweight spray protects your hair from flat irons and curling irons up to 450 degrees while adding shine and reducing frizz. Its clean, lightweight formula won't leave your hair stiff or sticky.

BENEFITS

• Lightweight thermal spray protects hair from heat up to 450ºF/232°C
  • Boosts shine
  • Adds clean-feeling, touchable hold
  • With Heat Restyling Technology so you can apply once and restyle endlessly
  • Ideal for use with flat-irons and curling irons

AQUA/WATER/EAU, ALCOHOL DENAT., PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PHENOXYETHANOL, VP/VA COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PHOSPHATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-16, SODIUM CITRATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-6, XYLOSE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, VACCINIUM MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) SEED OIL, 2-OLEAMIDO-1, 3-OCTADECANEDIOL, CINNAMYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, GERANIOL (D54514/1)

• Does this product keep your hair nice and straight after ...2 Answers
  • Does this product work well on colored hair? i want some ...2 Answers
Rachael S.
Waukesha, WI
Obsessed with this stuff!! It is the only product I know of (I’m sure there are others that I don’t) that is both a heat protectant AND holds my curl. I spray it on right before I curl, so it protects my hair from the iron, and then it also acts as a hairspray so I don’t need to spray again! I usually try to find off brands that do the same thing as products I love, but really nothing can compete with this stuff. Definitely in my top 5 all time favorite products (maybe even top 3?)
Elizabeth C.
Santa Fe, TX
I bought this at ulta bc I ran out of my chi, I like this product because I feel like it really does save your hair from any type of heat and I’ve had it for a year and just now running out so it has a good amount, the only thing I would say I didn’t like would be that when I do spray it on my hair it feels rough and makes my hair feel weird at first but after I straighten it or curl it it looks & feels fine!
Dannelle H.
Bowersville, GA
I really enjoy this product. When I use it before straightening my hair. It is kind of pricey. Not to bad remember you get what you pay for and your hair is forever. I use to not use this and my hair was left dry and frizzy. No more of that now that I use this product. If you are scared to buy the big bottle get the trial size for like 5 bucks. And you can try it before you buy it.
Claire L.
Certain products just work for people's hair and this one works for mine. An amazing thermal protecting and heat style extender spray! Doesn't clog the spray nozzle, non-aerosol , doesn't smell super strong, doesn't feel heavy on fine hair, AND holds style well without any other products in it. Highly recommend for any heat style!
Julie U.
Conroe, TX
Such an amazing beat protectant! I love that it really does help my hair stand up against high heat, I use 420 degree heat on my hair so I need extreme protection, the smell isn’t my favorite but it’s bare able. I love this especially when I’m curling my hair cuz it makes my curls last a bit longer!
tein L.
The worst sprays, it made me lose so much hair because when u you spray it, it was so sticky thats even if its hard to straighten it out with it. It was suppose to protect your hair from the heat. Cannot say for sure it does but the feel of it is horrible.
Kayla N.
Coventry, RI
i have mixed feelings about this heat protectant. i was recommended this product by an ulta hair care specialist. i do believe it protects my hair but it does feel like it leaves a bit of a residue. many heat protectants do this to my hair so it may be my type
Amber Z.
I use this to straighten and curl my hair. It works well and definitely protects my hair from the heat plus leaves it shiny and smooth. I even bought a travel size. I’m not too fond of the smell but after a bit, I don’t smell it anymore.
Robyn P.
I've used this for the last couple of years and I really like it. It works well when I straighten my hair or when I curl it. I love the smell and how lightweight the product is.
Brookelyn M.
Lehi
I love this heat protectant. This is a nice, easy to use spritz bottle that has a good hold, allowing for curls that stay put while protecting the hair from heat damage
Bethany S.
Does this product work well on colored hair? i want some thing to help shape my curls with a flat iron. my hair is colored and some products leave it feeling crunchy.
Jessica D.
Does this product keep your hair nice and straight after flat ironing it and does it hold for a while?