Redken Intra Force System 2 Shampoo Restorative Cleanser For ColorTreated Thinning Hair & Scalp 9.8 oz

BY REDKEN

Gentle restorative cleanser for fine and thinning hair helps to remove impurities, excess sebum and DHT. Formulated with a targeted combination of Arginine and Zinc PCA, it promotes a healthy scalp environment to improve the health and appearance of... see more...

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Leesville, SC
Th is hands down the best over all product for all hair types . If your able to afford it then your set to go. It makes your hair feel and smell so wonderful soft no tangles while improving your hair with every wash . It helps your hair to grow and in no time .I recommend get it
Kat M.
Kat M.
Smells great, keeps my hair hydrated. It is very expensicve. The packaging is good, it is a big bottle so you get lots. My hair is thick brown, pretty well hydrated, The shampoo is very effective as i cilour my hair. Yes i would buy it again as it work well with my hair.
Kirsten O.
Kirsten O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo was pretty nice. It definitely did its job of making my hair feel clean but my color still faded just as quick as it would with any shampoo and it was a bit pricey. But it smelt nice and made my hair feel clean and less thin if that makes sense.
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
This is great because is a twin one product for thinning hair and my hair is dry and it's been thinning and I have a lot of split and I put Stop & Shop and I would definitely buy again has a great sale and I'm so satisfied
AMANDA M.
AMANDA M.
I have NEVER in my life found a shampoo that makes my hair feel so amazing. It instantly felt healthier after the first use and I can see such a difference in my hair when I use it. It is definitely my favorite shampoo.
Varnea D.
Varnea D.
Cleveland, OH
Now this product serve the purpose if your hair is damaged and is thining and it does bring that luster back and thickness to the hair: Yes this is a great product: I use at least twice a week:
Chrissy L.
Chrissy L.
Sarasota, FL
Works great but not my favorite product. I went through a stressfull period and my hair started to fall out. It definitely helped, but not the best product.
Edila P.
Edila P.
Arlington, TX
It is good product but I need changing my hair products every six months and this is wy I know much about the hair care experience.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Newport News, VA
Great Product, I highly recommend, it does what it claims. Your hair won't grow back completely, it thickens your hair slightly
Erica G.
Erica G.
Brownsville, TX
My hair is thin and extremely color treated and this helps with both issued. Adds moisture without weighing down my hair.