BY REDKEN

This Intra-Force System 1 Shampoo works to promote thicker, fuller hair within 30 days of use. Providing a deep yet gentle cleanse, this nourishing shampoo is specially formulated with Zinc PCA, Argininr and Vitamin E which combine to give you super soft, voluptuous locks with up to 95% less breakages.

Katie R.
Orangevale, CA
Just a disclaimer, thus shampoo won't cause your hair to grow back. If there was a product out there that made hair grow back then there would be no bald people. That being said this shampoo is great for people looking to create the best scalp conditions possible for regrowing and maintaining hair. It will give your body the conditions it needs from the outside to do what it needs to do on the inside. Makes existing hair feel fuller and lightweight. Keeps the scalp clean and healthy.
Brooke C.
I love how the product makes my hair feel so silky and smooth after I condition my hair. Especially since I color my hair it can become dead easily and this totally rejuvenates my hair. I would recommend this product to anyone who's looking for a good shampoo and conditioner! Definitely buying this product again.
Daniel C.
I have used and have sworn by this shampoo for at least 5 years. As someone with fine hair, I need all of the help I can get to help my hair feel fuller and thicker, and potentially see some re-growth. Intra Force has been the product that has helped me do that all of these years!
Tammy H.
Flintville, TN
I haven't actually tried this shampoo but now that I know it's available I will. I have very thin and fine hair and am alway looking for products to use that will help it to look thicker. I have used Redken volumizing shampoo and haven't been too impressed with it so far.
Samantha A.
Love this stuff! Made my hair very soft and nice to the touch! It definitely compares to higher end products! The packaging is pretty basic but I do not mind that at all it's also very affordable !!!!!!
Jose T.
Bay shore, NY
It works and that is what matters!! I use this product along with the conditioner and the after spray. It smells great and I always go to ulta to pickup these products.

I don't think I could go back to using other shampoos after using this for so long. Once again it just works!!
Amanda M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have very thin hair and ever since I have been using this my hair seems to have more volume. I have only been using this product for the last month and I love it. I highly recommend this for thin hair
Arista S.
Amazing stuff love this for my hair! Smooth and doesn't feel oily. I can use this product everyday without my hair feeling like its drying. I definitely recommend this product for everyone
Tiffani L.
I tried this Redken Intra Force shampoo when they didn't have my normal shampoo and I absolutely loved it! The price is decent for what the product does. I love the scent of this as well!
Ximena N.
Austin, TX
My hair os super thin and delicate and resken shampoo bas helped me alot, i lo e this brand as well as this product. It is expensive but the mony you spend it is well worth it
Nancy B.
Wareham, MA
How long did people have to use this before that saw results?
Jennifer L.
Does this help with breakage or actual thinning hair?