BY REDKEN

Redken Intra Force Micro Boost
Targeted treatment for low-density hairlines

Intensive leave-in scalp treatment that delivers advanced nourishment to thicker scalp skin characteristic of low-density hairlines. Micro Boost promotes a healthy scalp environment to improve the appearance of thinning hair.

Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
This product smells very nice, but it doesn't give your hair a boost or anything. Your basically just putting a useless product in your hair. There are many different boosting treatments that actually lift up your hair. I have really thick hair so, I always ended up putting a ton of product in my hair for no reason. I don't recommend this product to people with thick hair.
Sharon M.
it is really helpful and boost the energy out of your skin, i really enjoy taking it with me when i travel, the result is good and i hope my review helps other people, it is easy to use and you can find it anywhere and i am really satisfied with the results.
Kim M.
I enjoyed using this product but unfortunately did not see the results I had hoped for. Application was a breeze and once applied the product was imperceptible. I appreciate that it has a lot of ingredients to create the perfect environment for hair growth but with the rather high price tag I will keep looking for a product better suited for my needs.
Erin K.
Bay Village, OH
This product is so beneficial, my old hair dresser recommended this to me before she retired. The results were amazing. The price isn't that bad for this product. I am satisfied with this product. Enjoy!
Mylasia F.
New Castle
The. Dry hair product ever use in my hair . My stylist use this in my hair the other day . Left my hair soooooo soft and shiny . Very easy to use . 100% satisfied. Recommend to anyone with red hair .
Cara B.
Camanche
This gives you the boost you need for your hair. It makes me my hair feel so soft and smooth every time I use it. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone! Best serum ever! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lucy S.
Dahlonega, GA
I am a firm believer that Redken is on to something here. Their products have always worked well for me but this one and the others in this line are stand outs. My hair started to thin a little at the top from coloring and heat. Most people could not tell but when I went to fix my hair it made me feel so insecure. I bought this product from Salon Centric. I started using it twice a day everyday. I was skeptical because I am a hair stylist who sees these "miracle" products all the time. I can say hands down it worked for me. My hair looked fuller and thicker within the first week. I started even seeing a few baby hairs popping up. I am completely happy with this and recommend to everyone.
Audra H.
Gainesville
I use this product whenever I shampoo and tone my hair. I have only used it for a couple of weeks but my hair does seem to feel denser. I like the product very much and will continue to buy it and use it.
Sydney S.
Albuquerque, NM
I use redken shampoo and conditioner, so I figured I would give their deep conditioner a try. I love it! It made my hair very shiny, stronger and look less damaged or frizzy.
Jessica I.
Brooklyn , NY
My hair dresser recommended this product and I was skeptical, as there always seems to be another product out there that is going to do what it says but doesn't. This product is on the pricey side but I do like it alot. It makes my hair seem to be a lot fuller and is not stripping the color......am happy that I purchased it and will keep on using it.