Redken Intense Renewal Super Moisturizing Mask uploaded by Beatriz D.

BY REDKEN #62 in Conditioning Treatments

Redken's Exclusive Interbond Conditioning System And Powerful Care-Adjust Complex Allow You To Customize A Product Regimen Suitable To The Level Of Moisture, Repair And Control That Your Clients' Hair Needs. Hair Is Sleek, Sultry And Transformed With Luscious Shine. Features: Intense Moisture And Discipline To Transform The Texture Of Hair Ultra-Rich, Deep Conditioning Mask Intensely Moisturizes While Helping Control And Repair Extremely Dense, Dry Hair Instantly Detangles And Improves Compatibility So Hair Resists Breakage Provides Intense Discipline, Smoothing Control And Internal Strength Hair Texture Is Transformed With Increased Manageability And Shine Contains: Care-Adjust Complex Cationic Conditioners - Moisture And Nourishment Protein / Ceramide - Internal Strength And Repair Shea Butter - Smoothing Frizz Control. see more...

• I want to know if it worth the money to buy the redken mask for col...1 Answers
  • How well does it work? Works great on thick hair?1 Answers
  • Where can i buy this product at?2 Answers
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
This is a great moisturizing mask especially for overnight use. Just take a mound of it and apply it to wet hair, sleep on it, and feel the difference. I have a lot of fine hair that's color-treated, so this is a helpful solution to my brittle locks.
Sep K.
Sep K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use Redken Intense Renewal Super Moisturizing Mask once a week, it has a very nice smell. This mask add fullness and softness to the hair and My hair is always soft and shiny.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Township Of Washington, NJ
Love this, easy to use and leaves my hair shiny and silky without getti greasy! It works especially well when I dry my hair with a cotton tee shirt and then blow dry!
Molly G.
Molly G.
Erie , PA
Wellness Guru Expert
These things never work for me. I never see any type of difference except that my hair seems limp and greasy-ish for a few days after. Not worth it for me.
Elizabeth  H.
Elizabeth H.
Carthage , IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I love what this mask does for my hair. It's so soft and moisturized. It's one of my favorites. I use it once a week. Love!!!
lindsy D.
lindsy D.
This works great for my hair. I try to use the deep treatment on my hair and my hair feels so silky smooth!!
Anna G.
Anna G.
First off, I have wavy, long, light brown hair that is healthy, I take really good care of it. It is virgin hair that has never been dyed.
Now that you know a bit about my hair type, I loved this hair mask. It was my first salon hair mask. I use it regularly! It leaves my hair shiny, soft, manageable, and frizz-free. Even on rainy days, my hair is not lumps of frizz. The price is expensive but I got it for a buy one get one free deal so it was not that bad. As for it being in a tub, I don't mind it because most of my masks are like that. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good, moisturizing hair mask.

Ash C.
Ash C.
So I'm not crazy about the price I mean who would be but as long as the product is worth the buck than it makes me personally feel better!
I have really dry hair! Like chemically treated, bleached, recolored crazy color hair for the past years and I'm always looking for something to help bring my dead of the dawn hair back to lifeeeeee and this most certainly helped a bunch I feel!
My hair now has a nice sheen to it, and it's so much more alive and softer! It makes my hair super easy to comb through so it's a win win!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I tried this while visiting my parents, who just so happen to have a salt water pool. It made my hair feeling silky, smooth and as shiny as glass!! I wish I could afford a tub of my own because if I remember correctly, the price tag was shocking - but for color treated hair mixed with sun, salt and chlorine - totally worth it!!! I love Redken hair products so much!!!
Catheline K.
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I have really dry often brittle very curly hair that tangles easily.

I washed my hair with a gentle sulfate-free shampoo and squeezed the water out of my hair. I applied a few small scoops of the mask to my wet hair and then gently combed it through with a very wide-toothed comb. I then covered my hair with a plastic shower cap and let it sit in my hair for an hour (I know the directions read 5-15mins) but my hair is in bad shape.
Auh'Goddess B.
Auh'Goddess B.
Where can i buy this product at?
Rendi D.
Rendi D.
Hillsborough, NJ
My beautician suggested I try this. My hair tends to get frizzy. It's pricey so is it worth it or there's something better?
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
How well does it work? Works great on thick hair?
Laura v.
Laura v.
San Antonio, TX
I want to know if it worth the money to buy the redken mask for colored treated hair and how often you can use it?