BY REDKEN

For curling or flat irons, spray on dry hair section by section. for a roller set, spray on damp hair. Max control. see more...

Sasha P.
Sasha P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Keeps your style the way you set it, holds all day and doesn't get too hard. Smells like you would expect but not to overpowering. Recommended to me by my mother in law, while we have completely different hair it works great for us both. Other thermal setting sprays just don't do it for me, highly recommended.
Britnee S.
Britnee S.
Greenwich, NJ
This product is great. It really protects your hair from those harsh heats of your blow dryers and flat irons... Wasn't too pricey it's better then drug store brands and is o my a couple dollars extra. Smells good and doesn't leave an oily residue in your hair. I love all redden products they're my go to!
Annalee K.
Annalee K.
VA
Very nice for styling your hair! I only use a little bit since when k use a lot my hair tends to get very oily! It has a very nice scent and it is long lasting! It met my expectations, it didn't go above it though, some areas of room to improvement are to make the packaging better!
Casey I.
Casey I.
Kalkaska, MI
Love using when I do my hot curlers! It sets my hair for a all day curlathon!! Which a trusted brand and May be a bit on the high end side but believe me u get what u pay for! Super effective and long lasting luxurious curls all day long! The nailed this one!
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this product! It is perfect for thin straight hair that won't hold a curl or wave no matter how much hair spray you used. One spray of this on the section your about to curl and that's all you need.
Tiana B.
Tiana B.
Apache Junction
Good for getting you're done and makes you're hair soft but over use can become dry cause Alchol in it and makes hair sticky and hard if over used
Katie J.
Katie J.
Howell, MI
Use on semi damp hair, then style. Sets me hair without burning the ends. Love the shine it provides, while cutting down on frizz
I love Hot Sets!!! It works wonderfully for holding any thermal style! Doesn't leave hair feeling crunchy & sticky.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Oklahoma City, OK
It's just ok could be better could be worse............it weighs my hair down and sometimes makes it greasy
kayla V.
kayla V.
Victoria , TX
Helps the hair ensure its integrity while adding heat tools to the hair shafts keeps hair healthy amazing