Redken Hots Sets 22 Thermal Setting Mist for Unisex, 16.9 Ounce

For curling or flat irons, spray on dry hair section by section. for a roller set, spray on damp hair. Max control. see more...

Hannah B.
Silver Spring, MD
This setting mist is a wonderful all-around spray to help hold your blow-dried style! It's light enough that it doesn't weigh down hair - especially if it's fine, like my mom's - but it maintains bounce and shine so that all that time you just spent with the round brush isn't a waste two hours later. This is especially good if you want a looser hold; it's not suitable for meteorologists in high winds, but if you have longer hair that moves easily and is touchable but doesn't descend into shapelessness, this is an excellent product.
Robyn D.
Wet or dry, hot sets has your back. the smell is pleasant and you can have your up-do last all day. i have used this back stage on ramp models, i have used it myself. only good things to say about. it is costly, but it lasts, and a little goes along way. it is also a great product to cocktail with.
Sasha P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Keeps your style the way you set it, holds all day and doesn't get too hard. Smells like you would expect but not to overpowering. Recommended to me by my mother in law, while we have completely different hair it works great for us both. Other thermal setting sprays just don't do it for me, highly recommended.
Britnee S.
Greenwich, NJ
This product is great. It really protects your hair from those harsh heats of your blow dryers and flat irons... Wasn't too pricey it's better then drug store brands and is o my a couple dollars extra. Smells good and doesn't leave an oily residue in your hair. I love all redden products they're my go to!
Autumn F.
I am in love with this product! It is perfect for thin straight hair that won't hold a curl or wave no matter how much hair spray you used. One spray of this on the section your about to curl and that's all you need.
Annalee K.
Very nice for styling your hair! I only use a little bit since when k use a lot my hair tends to get very oily! It has a very nice scent and it is long lasting! It met my expectations, it didn't go above it though, some areas of room to improvement are to make the packaging better!
Casey I.
Kalkaska, MI
Love using when I do my hot curlers! It sets my hair for a all day curlathon!! Which a trusted brand and May be a bit on the high end side but believe me u get what u pay for! Super effective and long lasting luxurious curls all day long! The nailed this one!
Brittany M.
Great lightweight formula, that keeps my sensitive hair protected from heat. It's great for styles that require me to use a high amount of heat, and it also provides a hold to my style.
Renee M.
Findlay, OH
I love using a spray before a hot iron because of the smell, the shine and the moisture it gives my hair and this stuff smells amazing and does not weigh my hair down
Ginger Leigh M.
Kila, MT
I love the product. I apply it every time I wash my hair and then either blow dry or flat iron my hair. It keeps ,y hair healthy and looking great. Smell is ok.