Redken Hot Sets 22 Thermal Setting Mist - 5.1 Oz. uploaded by Melody S.

BY REDKEN

Redken Hot Sets 22 Thermal Setting Mist - 5.1 Oz. see more...

moona s.
Sugar Land, TX
With thermal products you can only find out how well they work after a long period of time. So after finishing one whole bottle I did notice that my hair was still healthy and not as damaged as it would have been if I didn't use this product! I would totally recommend.
Alexis C.
medina
Great thermal protectant for every hair type. Spray your hair before you blow dry and style and it looks less frizzy while protecting your hair from damage. Love this product and recommend it for any hair type
Sam M.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
I always get nervous when using heat on my hair, I don’t like damaging it. This thermal setting mist puts my mind at ease while straightening, curling, and even drying my hair! It also smells really good.
Nicole B.
Dayton , OH
Love this product! My favorite thermal spray! It comes out as a mist & doesn't make my hair feel sticky! Helps protect my hair from heat! Also controls frizz! Definitely repurchasing it when I run out!
Marcie M.
Upland
I live by this product. I have very thin, straight hair and this product holds my curls for hours. Although it’s a bit pricey for me, it’s the only product that works for me. It smells really nice too.
Lauren H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Highly recommend this product. It is a little pricy depending on where you get it from but does last awhile depending on how often you style your hair and smells amazing. Defiantly will buy this again!
Deb M.
San Antonio
Love this! It helps to keep my hair straight even against the humidity. It’s not foolproof but close. It’ll last a couple days and it’s not over pricey. Worth the money so I keep buying it again and again.
wren v.
durham
This is an amazing product! It got rid of my frizz easily and smells amazing. The only reason I stopped using it is because I'm not sure if it is curly girl friendly but it is an amazing product.
Sarah B.
Clinton Township
I love this! One downfall it makes your hair a little stuff once first applied but it is so wonderful! It is on the higher end but when it comes to lasting you awhile it definitely will! I have bought repeatedly
Cynthia D.
Sellersville, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Perfect for when I’m going to straighten my hair which is usually 5/7 days a week! It works perfect and leaves my hair so soft and smooth! The bottle lasts a while too which i love! I buy this product often.