Redken Hot Sets 22 Thermal Setting Mist - 5 oz. uploaded by Bri B.

BY REDKEN

Please Note: Product Received May Temporarily Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Update. Thermal Setting Mist Max Control Heat Styling For Straightening & Curling Made In Canada see more...

Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using Redken Hot Sets 22 for about six weeks, since I chopped my hair into a long angled bob with layers. My stylist recommended this product to protect my hair from an increase in heat styling. I use it about three times per week before blow drying or curling my hair. I haven't noticed any split ends yet, and a definite reduction in frizz. This product is amazing!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works well. I think it's very similar to a hair spray, it has some tackiness to it and good hold. It has a really great smell too. It's more for curling hair rather than using it for straightening hair, I would assume.
Ashley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This didn't really work for me and my hair type, it does do it's job by protecting my hair from the heat but it was too heavy and kind of sticky on my hair. I have very damaged hair from previous bleaching and while this stuff did keep my hair straight longer, it was just too heavy and sticky for me to use. I really did like that it held the style for as long as it did, I didn't need to re-straighten my hair for a couple of days. While this stuff does work for most people, it didn't work for my recovering damaged hair.
Kirsten G.
Parker, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a pageant contestant and competitive dancer, I have used this product since the age of four. I have seen the formula and packaging transform, but never once have I doubted its ability to really do the things I needed it to do. There is not another product out there that gives me the hold and body that Hotsets does. It is affordable and has a fantastic shelf life. Pair it with the right set of hot rollers and you're in Southern hair heaven!
Amanda W.
Terre Haute, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this product. I have naturally frizzy hair. It's neither straight nor curly and is just awful! I use this product on each layer of my hair as I flat iron it. It works like a charm and leaves my hair straight all day long!
Kristina J.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a bridal hair and makeup stylist and I use this setting mist on all of my brides. It holds the set better than other products I've tried and smells nice. I know I can depend on this product to leave minimal residue and have a strong but flexible hold!
Karen M.
My go to thermal spray. I've used this for years. This is the best on my hair. Never frizzes my hair. Seems to do a great job of protecting my hair from the hat of my hot tools.
Allyson M.
I love my hot sets! I use it daily when I scrunch my hair! It protects it from the heat but also keeps my curls all day long! I buy in a large bottle from Ulta and fill up a smaller bottle which makes it more cost efficient because it is quite pricey but the big bottle will last months! It is really sticky so watch where you're spraying! I keep my phone out of the area just in case!!
Bri B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Redken Hot Sets 22 Thermal Setting Mist - 5 oz.
My hair is hard to hold curl and this stuff is a life saver! Usually by mid day my curls fall flat and my hair looks terrible. I use Hot Sets while curling and my curls last well into the day. Love this stuff and will continue to use it!
Sommer P.
Michigan City, IN
I recently just purchased this for the first time two months ago! Absolutely love it! Smells amazing, doesn't leave a sticky residue, and keeps your hair in whatever style you do.