Redken Hot Sets 22 Thermal Setting Mist - 5 oz. uploaded by Bri B.

BY REDKEN

Please Note: Product Received May Temporarily Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Update. Thermal Setting Mist Max Control Heat Styling For Straightening & Curling Made In Canada see more...

Allyson M.
Allyson M.
I love my hot sets! I use it daily when I scrunch my hair! It protects it from the heat but also keeps my curls all day long! I buy in a large bottle from Ulta and fill up a smaller bottle which makes it more cost efficient because it is quite pricey but the big bottle will last months! It is really sticky so watch where you're spraying! I keep my phone out of the area just in case!!
Kay P.
Kay P.
Crescent, OK
I love the Redken thermal setting mist soooo very much! It went above and beyond my expectations. It had a very long hold. It wasn't sticky like I expected it to be . It smelled very good. just like a fresh shower. I will be buying more as soon as I run out. Love it!
Bri B.
Bri B.
My hair is hard to hold curl and this stuff is a life saver! Usually by mid day my curls fall flat and my hair looks terrible. I use Hot Sets while curling and my curls last well into the day. Love this stuff and will continue to use it!
SHIRLEY S.
SHIRLEY S.
Fort Smith, AR
I have thick color treated blind hair and this stuff is fabulous! If I don't use this my hair just falls. When I do use it, it keeps the style all day. Highly recommend this product. Always have a bottle of this. It's a must have!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Johnston City, IL
I love this product and it helps product the hair from heat damage so you don't cry or dry the hair out. It really works and I live the smell and it doesn't make hair oily. I recommend this product.
Brandie B.
Brandie B.
Ardmore, OK
I've used just about every heat protectant there is. Most are too oily, make my hair to stiff, or makes my Hair feel too dry. However, I use this at the salon and home. It's my favorite.
Robin G.
Robin G.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Works great at protecting my hair while using stylist tools! Doesn't feel heavy on your hair and easy to use. Not drugstore affordable but not as expensive as other high end brands.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Protects hair from heat and acts like hairspray. Your style will stay all day but your hair can be a bit stiff. Will use again!
Susan S.
Susan S.
Staunton, VA
I use this whenever I use heat in my hit. It helps keep the frizz down as long as use distribute it.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Carpentersvle, IL
This spray smells great and also protects your hair from any iron without having making it crunchy