Redken Hot Sets 22: Thermal Setting Mist uploaded by Kim C.Redken Hot Sets 22: Thermal Setting Mist uploaded by Scheherazade L.Redken Hot Sets 22: Thermal Setting Mist uploaded by Bri B.

BY REDKEN #25 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

This heat protectant and holding hair mist with mega control holds your tightest curls or flat ironed looks in place all day and night.  Hot Sets 22 hair mist protects your hair from heat up to 450 degrees.

BENEFITS
• Lightweight thermal spray protects from heat up to 450ºF/232°C
• Boosts shine
• Adds clean-feeling, touchable hold
• With Heat Restyling Technology so you can apply once and restyle endlessly
• Ideal for use with flat-irons and curling irons

AQUA/WATER/EAU, ALCOHOL DENAT., VA/CROTONATES/VINYL NEODECANOATE COPOLYMER, OCTYLACRYLAMIDE/ ACRYLATES/BUTYLAMINOETHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CROTONIC ACID/VINYL C8-12 ISOALKYL ESTERS/VA/BIS-VINYLDIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, XYLOSE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, BENZOPHENONE-4, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, GERANIOL (D158532/1)

Buy on ULTA
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
This is one of the best heat protect sprays. I like that you can use it on dry hair and it prevents damage from heat while setting your style. I would purchase this again but just wish it was a little cheaper. The bottle lasts a long time and a little goes a long way.
Catherine J.
ALPHARETTA, GA
I've been using Redken Hot Sets 22 for about six weeks, since I chopped my hair into a long angled bob with layers. My stylist recommended this product to protect my hair from an increase in heat styling. I use it about three times per week before blow drying or curling my hair. I haven't noticed any split ends yet, and a definite reduction in frizz. This product is amazing!
Brittany M.
South Lyon, MI
Worth the money! I highly recommend this product! My hair stylist suggested this product to me and now I can’t live without it. My hair is healthier and my waves/curls last all day and night without needing to do any touch ups. Typically hair salons carry redken products, but I got mine from Walmart.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This works well. I think it's very similar to a hair spray, it has some tackiness to it and good hold. It has a really great smell too. It's more for curling hair rather than using it for straightening hair, I would assume.
Regina D.
Bossier City, LA
Definitely holds my curls all day. A little goes a long way so don't over spray when using it. I use it every time I curl my straight hair. I actually discovered it on the clearance isle at Ulta!
Ashley P.
This didn't really work for me and my hair type, it does do it's job by protecting my hair from the heat but it was too heavy and kind of sticky on my hair. I have very damaged hair from previous bleaching and while this stuff did keep my hair straight longer, it was just too heavy and sticky for me to use. I really did like that it held the style for as long as it did, I didn't need to re-straighten my hair for a couple of days. While this stuff does work for most people, it didn't work for my recovering damaged hair.
Katie E.
Allendale, MI
I love Redken Hot Sets 22 spray! I use this before every layer when I am curling my hair. This product helps keep my hair holding the curl. I bought it at my salon where I get my hair done but I have also bought it at Ulta Beauty before. I would completely recommend this product especially if you have extremely thin and fine hair. I would buy this again in a heart beat!
Kirsten G.
Lone Tree, CO
As a pageant contestant and competitive dancer, I have used this product since the age of four. I have seen the formula and packaging transform, but never once have I doubted its ability to really do the things I needed it to do. There is not another product out there that gives me the hold and body that Hotsets does. It is affordable and has a fantastic shelf life. Pair it with the right set of hot rollers and you're in Southern hair heaven!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This smells wonderful. It's pretty much like a hair spray that protects again heat. I think it also helps hold the curl or style your trying to achieve. I us it when I curl my hair because I have stick straight hair and need all the help I could get. I just squirt it on a strand and let it dry a bit and curl away. Great product! Adds a light beautiful shine too I think.
Margo W.
Centerton, AR
This is a MUST for maintaining curls in humidity or pretty much everyday for hard to curl hair! Also I won't do updos without it! This product goes on before hear styling and applies like a pump hairspray. After it's dried, continue to heat style. You'll find that you can apply less heat to your hair and still have the results you crave. I've been using this product for over a decade and it remains a favorite!
Laura W.
Is this product worth the price? At the salon, the stylist suggested it to me but I have hard time paying 15 dollars for a product I've never tried! I'm worried it will make my hair greasy.