BY REDKEN

Hot Sets 22 - Hair spray that instantly locks heat styles with staying power while protecting hair against all heat damages. The use of hair spray will provide additional shine to all your different hair styles.Benefits:Maximum control sprayCreates heat styles that have shine and staying powerProvides a crisp hold with a curling iron - Hot Sets 22 see more...

Buy on ULTA
Katie E.
Allendale, MI
I love Redken Hot Sets 22 spray! I use this before every layer when I am curling my hair. This product helps keep my hair holding the curl. I bought it at my salon where I get my hair done but I have also bought it at Ulta Beauty before. I would completely recommend this product especially if you have extremely thin and fine hair. I would buy this again in a heart beat!
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for spray and curl! Seems to protect the hair and still provide enough security that styling stays. I have extremely thick, color treated, short hair. Doesn't really seem to have a scent. First time user so I look forward to seeing how it stands up to the comparable Kendra heat tools styling spray.
Sheryl S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just found this product. I habe no idea how I lived without it to this point. My.hair is super fine and straight. It helps keep my style the whole day
destiny c.
Love this product. I use it just about everyday when styling my hair. Only thing I don't like it that it feels like hair spray if you use too much and will end up getting little white fuzzies from it. Other than that it's a great product. Easy to use.
Anna H.
Warrensburg, MO
This really seems to protect my hair from hot tools and the stress styling can cause. It also helps hold my curls in and smooth out the frizz from the flat iron. This is the first I've found in a long time that is able to handle both curl and straightening.