BY REDKEN #86 in Pomades & Waxes

High Up Spiking Cream Wax offers high hold, maximum staying power and moldable, pliable styling. Acheive a range of upright styles such as front flip-ups or sharp spokes. This formulation will glide on to lift hair without the crunch.

Water, Isopropyl Myristate, Cera Microistallina Wax, Stearyl ALcohol, Candellia Cera, Crotanates, Isoceth-20, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Triethianolamine, Oleth-30, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butylene Glycol, ALcohol Denat, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Capryl Glycol, AMinomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, myristic Acid, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-isomethylone, Citral, Geranoil, Benzyl ALcohol We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Love this product!! High recommend to others. Works great, works exactly as I'd hoped it would. Great price point too!!! Quality, pigment, ease of use, and lasting power are all high.
Jessica D.
Greensburg, PA
I use this on my kids hair to spike it occasionally. It works really well, strong hold! It is a bit more expensive them most spiking gels. It does hold better then most but I don't think it's worth the price. I may buy again if we ever need it to hold all day but normally I'll use the cheaper stuff. Bargain mom.. I want the most bang for my buck
Makayla
Peculiar, MO
This is a fantastic product! It can be difficult to find a styling wax that doesn't dry flakey and hard. This has been the first product I have came across that doesn't do either of these things. Not to mention the price! Great price for a great product. I would highly recommend this!
Joselyn A.
Union City, CA
Used this to style men's hair after giving them a haircut, and it works pretty well! not very familiar with other men's products to be honest -- but this wax smelled good and styled the hair really nicely!
dallas a.
Pikesville, MD
A bit thick but great for wavy hair that needs a 'natural' sculpting. If you don't mind a tacky texture the hold is pretty solid for even more avant garde styles. I like it for what it does but I think i'ts a bit overpriced so I would not buy again unless it was on sale.
Hillary S.
Roopville, GA
I bought my boyfriend this when he got his last haircut because his hair is so thick it's impossible to style without something with a strong hold. This is definitely the way to go!
Gisela A.
Pico Rivera, CA
Even tho this is a men product I love using it calm my baby hairs and something when I want a slick pony tail, good thing is this product doesn't give you that ugly gel look.
Sara S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
My four year old uses this for his hair to give it that cute spiky in the front look. It doesn't get white and gives him the perfect amount of spike without making it look greasy and cheap.
Lacy H.
Shepherdsville, KY
My husband loves this product for his hair. The consistency is great for him and it isn't too much. He uses it daily and his hair has a very nice styled look to it without really looking like he is wearing product at all.
Erika N.
Parma, OH
Matte Finish with high hold. Would recommend a clarifying shampoo to remove from hair since the water will just roll off of the product when attempting to shampoo.