Redken High Rise Volume Lifting Shampoo uploaded by Maggie H.Redken High Rise Volume Lifting Shampoo uploaded by angie h.Redken High Rise Volume Lifting Shampoo uploaded by Pamela P.

BY REDKEN

Full volumizing shampoo for fine or flat hair formulated with a body-boosting blend of filloxane, softening and silicone polymers for a polished, silky finish complete with lift and volume.

• Gently cleanses and adds lift and volume
  • Polished, silky finish
  • Leaves hair soft, manageable, and shiny
  • For fine/flat hair or all hair types

AQUA/WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCO-BETAINE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, AMINOPROPYL TRIETHOXYSILANCE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ALCOHOL DENAT., POLYQUATERNIUM-30, CITRIC ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, MAGNESIUM NITRATE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LIMONENE, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE

Buy on ULTA
Darla S.
This shampoo is one of my favorites. Leaves hair clean and shiny.  I am not sure how much volume it actually adds, but it definitely does not weigh down hair. I do find that my roots don't seem as oily on the second day. Lathers well and smells great.
Courtney B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great salon product. It’s a step down from Pureology (which is my favorite) but works better than drugstore brands. It doesn’t have much of a scent, but it did give my hair lots of volume and body. My hair felt soft and clean while using this
Kerrigan C.
My hair smelled really good after i used. I would say I noticed a volume difference when I first started using it. It lathers nicely and leaves my scalp feeling nice and clean. Overall very satisfied with the product.
jocelynvillaaboytes🌹 V.
Fernley, NV
I have fine, oily hair and it's great for everyday use. My hair has shine and I've received many compliments on my hair! I actually see the difference with this product. It lathers up nicely and give my hair a lot of volume.
Savannah L.
Kirkwood , MO
I love this shampoo! My hair has never gotten so many compliments. My hair has more volume, it’s shiny, and I only have to wash it once a week! It works great for my long and heavy hair and I’m so glad I finally found this product.
Emily W.
Roxbury
I found this Shampoo at Ulta and decided to give it a try! It has helped restore my hair to a healthier state and given it a nice amount of volume! I’m never going back to drugstore brands!
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
My favorite shampoo! I have such thin fine hair and I immediately noticed a difference after using this! I usually had to put my hair up and use a bunch of products for volume but this shampoo does it all for me! I use this all the time and do not intend to stop!
Meaghan D.
My hair is very fine and flat. So I gave this shampoo a try, and it’s gotten me compliments! People noticed my hair looked more full and clean. So whatever it’s doing it works.
Renee L.
I had my hair cut at Ulta and this shampoo was recommended for my fine hair to add volume. I should note I also have oily hair and this shampoo was so lightweight and cleansing that it didn’t create any issues by making my hair greasy! I can’t say it helped a ton with volume but I still like it was daily use!
Priscilla V.
I recently bought this shampoo and I love it. I cut my hair short and I like it to have volume and this shampoo has definitely helped and it leaves it so soft and silky !
Shannon G.
Albany, NY
Does this make anyone elses hair feel greasy and heavy? I am trying to figure out if this is the culprit!
Ally P.
Blair, NE
Does anyone have problems with this drying out their hair??