Redken High Rise Volume Lifting Conditioner uploaded by Rebecca V.Redken High Rise Volume Lifting Conditioner uploaded by Wendi S.Redken High Rise Volume Lifting Conditioner uploaded by Angela J.

BY REDKEN

Lightweight detangling and volumizing conditioner for fine/flat hair with a body-boosting blend of filloxane, softening and silicone polymers that creates lift and body.

• Lightweight detangling conditioner
  • Creates lift and body
  • For fine, flat hair or all hair types

AQUA/WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, AMINOPROPYL TRIETHOXYSILANE, STARCH ACETATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, CETYL ESTERS, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, LACTIC ACID, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE (D183717/1)

Usage:

• Daily use after shampooing

• Does anyone feel that it dries out your hair? I have fine...1 Answers
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
I have fine hair so I’m always looking for any product to add volume to my hair. This product was recommended by an employee at Ulta and I haven’t seen results yet. I’ve used not only the conditioner but also the shampoo for at least two weeks and I haven’t had any results. I’m glad that I only spent $15 on each when they were having their litter sale. I don’t recommend it to anyone with fine hair.
Fiona N.
I used to love using this conditioner for my clients with fine hair who needed volume. It provides decent moisture without weighing the hair down. I will say it’s kinda a weird product because it’s a gel conditioner so it takes some time to adjust to the different consistency if you’re used to cream conditioners.
Marlene S.
Charlotte, NC
I have extremely flat hair typically because I wait a while between washes so that my color doesn’t fade. This genuinely helps to revive flat hair for a decent price too....the best part is that it is safe for colored hair and if you are like me, you know how much of a struggle it is to find color safe volume products!!! Give it a shot - highly recommend checking Marshall’s before anywhere else because they tend to have it for $8 or so!!!
Darla S.
I use this along with the Redken High Rise shampoo. It conditions well without weighing hair down. Because my roots can get oily, I use it mid shaft to ends. Smells great. A bit pricey but worth the money.
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Addison M.
I didn’t like this conditioner. It is targeted to people that want a little extra volume in their hair. However, it didn’t really do anything for my hair as far as volume. It was just like any conditioner.
Priscilla V.
This shampoo & conditioner are definitely my new favorite! I have fine short hair and since I've been using this I've had nothing but good hair days. Lots of volume along with softness and my hair feels much thicker which is what I want. It's smells great too. Definitely recommend if you want fuller hair.
Andrea J.
Fairfield
This was a big let down for me. I want my conditioner to leave my hair feeling soft and manageable and this did not do that. It was all tangled and felt really gross. I couldn’t brush through my wet hair after using this. For the price this should be much better. I gave mine away after I discovered AG.
Rebecca V.
Purchased at: ULTA
I used both the shampoo and the conditioner in this line. The conditioner is very lightweight and does allow for your hair to have more volume and body. I think this has been my favorite so far and I will be repurchasing.
Cindy C.
Swansea, MA
Like the shampoo, I love this conditioner. If you’re used to a creamy conditioner, this isn’t it. This conditioners texture is more like the shampoos texture without lather, but it works great. I have been using this product since Redken introduced it.
Does anyone feel that it dries out your hair? I have fine color treated hair and most conditioners weigh down my hair. Someone suggested trying this conditioner and while I like the subtle volume it provides, I also feel like it dries out my hair. Any other recommendations for a different conditioner for fine hair?