Redken High Rise Volume Lifting Conditioner uploaded by Angela J.Redken High Rise Volume Lifting Conditioner uploaded by Wendi S.

BY REDKEN

High Rise Volume Lifting Conditioner - Redken High Rise Volume Lifting Conditioner is a lightweight, volume-boosting conditioner to create lift and body. - High Rise Volume Lifting Conditioner see more...

Buy on ULTA
Leigh Ann F.
Have used this product for about 3 months. I use this product once a week in combination with the shampoo. I use other shampoos and conditioners on other days. This product smells great. It might add some texture but not a lot. Moderate amounts. I would repurchase.
Maya M.
Troy, NY
This conditioner works wonders. It is so light and fresh I absolutely adore it and the scent. This worked to add a ton of volume but kept my hair moisturized and light. It's rare for me to find a smoothing conditioner that tames my frizz yet keeps my curls and volume but this did the trick!
Lindsay K.
Having very fine hair that gets oily very easily, I have to be careful with what conditioners and products I use. This was surprisingly effective in not only keeping my hair soft and moisturizer but helping to add volume as well. Very pleased with this purchase!
Colleen M.
San Marcos, CA
Love this paired with the high rise shampoo! Adds moisture to my ends without weighing my hair down and only take the tiniest bit of product. I rotate this with a more moisturizing conditioner to keep my hair healthy, but this one is perfect for most days!
Asha S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Using this along with the shampoo makes my hair voluminous and silky. I love the smell of this shampoo and it makes my hair feel smooth. It's very effective and I would definitely recommend this!
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I received this as a sample in a subscription box. I was a bit disappointed at first when I saw the sample packet because I have a lot of hair and it didn't seem like enough conditioner to do the job...but I was wrong. The conditioner spread nicely through out my hair and felt very light in my wet hair. The conditioner has a bit of a stronger scent the shampoo but not overpowering In a hot shower. My hair also felt full and soft once dry. I would recommend and purchase this product.
Tammy H.
Flintville, TN
This product worked Dailey well to add volume without weighing my hair down. It was soldier at the store so I only used a sample but I plan to buy a full size bottle and try it out. I do wish the bottle lid was a different color as it blends in with the regular volumizing products. The colors makes the product easier to recognize so I'm not sure why this is the exact same color.
Dawn S.
New Stanton, PA
Spotted this at ulta and I loved the scent.. I normally purchase the redken extreme shampoo/conditioner. This doesn't do a thing for my hair. After shampooing I normally squeeze out the excess water and slap on the conditioner and let it sit while I wash.. No matter how long or short I let this in my hair is still crunchy and dry..
Carmen B.
Southport
I use to use this all the time it's absolutely amazing I thought this at Walmart or target it to me it's affordable not that pricey icy use this product all the time I was very satisfied it made my hair very volumized and my hair feels very moisturized it doesn't feel dry or nasty it feels very nice and I feel clean it's very helpful for me
stacey d.
San Diego, CA
Omg i love this!!!! Its a small bottle but honestly you only need about a quarter size amount. It goes a long away and leaves my hair feeling and smelling amazing. I love that it gives me that extra valume when i straighten my hair instead of it being so flat.