Redken High Rise Volume Duo Volumizer

by Redken

A unique hair treatment styler that combines the power of two styling products in one - a volumizing hair cream with a high lift gel to create big, voluminous style,

Combines a lightweight volumizing cream with a high lift gel

Creates voluminous styles

For fine/flat hair or all hair types

I have very thin hair. Does this give your hair actual volume? I have tried many volumizers, but a lot just actually weigh my hair down, the opposite of what I want it to do!
Which do you recommend [product:redken-volume-high-rise-shampoo-338-oz] or K-Pak Color Therapy Shampoo by Joico for Unisex - 33.8 oz Shampoo
I am looking for perfect shampoo for my Thin hair. Is it good shampoo? Why do you love it?
Start your review of Redken High Rise Volume Duo Volumizer!
Bolingbrook, IL
I don't feel my hair is any different after using this product. I have used the shampoo and conditioner for a few weeks now and don't notice any more volume than before.
Brush Prairie, WA
Redken High Rise Volume Duo Volumizer uploaded by Inga K.
Love love love this shampoo. Have been using it for years. I have very fine thin hair so this shampoo keeps my hair volumized throughout the day. Safe for colored hair and never leaves behind an oily feeling.
Pelham, AL
Redken High Rise Volume Duo Volumizer uploaded by Wendy R.
Purchased at: Amazon
💇🏼‍♀️[Review]-Redken High Rise Volume Lifting Shampoo💇🏼‍♀️ 💇🏼‍♀️Product Information ℹ️- Redken's High Rise Volume Lifting Shampoo is the perfect cleanser to eliminate impurities & residue in hair while enhancing hair body. This volumizing shampoo lightly cleanses with gentle scalp care, giving hair a volume-boost, creating lift & body. This shampoo leaves hair soft, manageable & shiny. This is a full volumizing shampoo designed specifically for fine or flat hair. It is formulated with a body-boosting blend of filloxane & silicone polymers for a polished, silky finish complete with lift & volume. 💇🏼‍♀️Product Benefits- This shampoo gently cleanses & adds root lift & volume. It creates a polished, silky finish. It leaves hair soft, manageable, & shiny. It is geared toward people who have fine or flat hair, but can be used by all hair types. 💇🏼‍♀️My Thoughts 💭-This shampoo has a rich, creamy texture that is easy to rinse out of the hair. This shampoo is not bad, but it also does not open the heavens. Lots of people seem to love the fragrance of this shampoo. To me, it smells artificially floral & unnecessarily perfumy. It is excellent at cleansing my hair even when it is at it’s oiliest. My hair is generally not oily & tends more towards being dry. It is colored, but not bleached. I get my hair cut, on average, every two months to remove dead ends. My hair is fine in texture, but I have a lot of hair. I do not find this shampoo to be particularly root lifting as claimed. I also am not sure that it gives my hair much volume. With the right conditioner, which right now is IRORO’s (a #kbeauty brand) Dear Scalp Intensive Anti-hairloss Treatment, I do have a polished, silky finish to my hair. This combination also does control flyaway hairs. My hair, again with the right conditioner, is manageable, soft & shiny. I do like that while making my hair soft, this shampoo doesn’t make it so slippery I cannot flat iron it. I don’t plan to repurchase this shampoo. I will try something else. I give this shampoo ⭐️⭐️⭐️/5. You can find this shampoo currently on sale at ulta.com for $19.99 for 33.8 ounces. If you want to shop online, it is available at Amazon’s outlet for $22.52 for 33.8 ounces. #redken #redkenshampoo #redkenhighrise #productreview #beautyblog #beautyblogger #kbeauty #discoverunder10k #hairproduct #hair #hairstyle #haircare #beauty #hairfall #hairtreatment #hairstyles #hairgoals #haircut #shampoo #healthyhair #review #product #personalcare #cleansing #hairproductreview #haircolor #hairstyling #longhair #hairfashion #instahair #hairlove #likeforlikes #alltypeshair #normalhair
Conditioner is a must for me my hair is so easily tangled and my scalp is always dry so sometimes this hellps with that too but mostly the curls.
San Jose, CA
Es un produto que te ayuda a dar volume no tiene olor feo como otros produtos y si funciona como explica que da volumen
Erlanger, KY
This product is AMAZing! Especially for people with really flat, fine lifeless hair like mine. Gives you volume and oomph that lasts quite awhile😀
Indianapolis
First off this stuff smells AMAZING. I have pretty thin hair and it gives me the volume I need!
Knoxville, TN
My hair is very fine and thin, this helps my hair so much.  I have went a day or two and not used it and I can tell a huge difference when I use it.
Ankeny, IA
Purchased at: ULTA
I have super fine flat hair. This product smells amazing and provides great hold and volume without feeling greasy.
Rogersville, AL
1,046 reviews
Helps give lots of lift and volume to flat and blah hair. Works best the redken high rise shampoo.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Latham, NY
il y a 8 mois
Alyn Grace S. il y a 7 mois
I have not used this. I have only used the High Rise Volume Shampoo and Conditioner, which I love. I think I will look into this.