Redken High Rise Volume Duo Volumizer uploaded by Savannah M.Redken High Rise Volume Duo Volumizer uploaded by Sandra E.

BY REDKEN

A unique hair treatment styler that combines the power of two styling products in one - a volumizing hair cream with a high lift gel to create big, voluminous style,

• Combines a lightweight volumizing cream with a high lift gel
  • Creates voluminous styles
  • For fine/flat hair or all hair types

AQUA/WATER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PVP,DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, TRIDECETH-9PG-AMODIMETHICONE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, ISOPROPYLMYRISTATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, CARBOMER, POLYACRYLATE-3,POLYQUATERNIUM-4, POLYQUATERNIUM-6, POTATO STARCH MODIFIED,HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONOL, TRIDECETH-12,ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, CETYL ALCOHOL,QUATERNIUM-87, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE,SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, QUATERNIUM-33, AMINOPROPYL TRIETHOXYSILANE,ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LIMONENE, BENZYLBENZOATE, CITRONELLOL, TOCOPHEROL

Buy on ULTA
Corrine S.
Foxboro, MA
My hair dresser got me addicted to this volumizer. She had put it in my hair after shampooing it and I instantly loved the smell. Then following getting it blown out it felt so soft with some volume. The volume wasn't over the top either. I buy it at my hair dressers salon now, but I am pretty sure you can purchase it at ulta. I have had the tube for a couple months now, I use it like every other day, and I am not even half way through yet. So it does last a while. I use a dime size amount, rub between my hands and then rub it throughout my damp hair. It is amazing!! I usually have flat, straight boring hair gave it an extra boost. I use this in combination with Redken all soft shampoo and conditioner and then Biolage hydrasource.
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
Honestly I don’t know the science being held this but combining the two products does wonders for my thin fine thin hair! The volume it creates for me is great! Not to mention it smells amazing as well! I use it with the shampoo and it is amazing!
Rashee G.
Be sure you shake the bottle before dispensing into your palm. My hair can be very flat and have no volume. This product helps me achieve a nice fullness and gives me great volume for the day. I highly recommend this and the shampoos.
Savannah M.
Norfolk, VA
I personally think this works best with short hair, but it is great when you need some volume! I have very thin hair myself, so I try a lot of products to add more volume. Be careful when you use this however, because it can be quite runny and make a mess!
Jayme L.
Billings, MT
I wasn't sold on this product at first after trying other volume gels that did nothing for my flat straight hair. But this one actually gave me volume all day and didn't get flat over time like others. It's a bit pricey for the size.
Danielle H.
Fayetteville, AR
Love love love this product. I use it combination with the Redken Guts 10 volumizing spray. They go great together. This gel will leave you with a beautiful thicker texture. My hair is always so soft after using.
Crystal I.
Kennesaw, GA
I absolutely love this stuff! It was used at my salon by my stylist so I went ahead and purchased it. I normally have very flat, straight hair and this definitely gave it the boost it needed. I would highly recommend. It was absolutely worth the price for me.
Tom C.
Swansea, MA
I change my volume styling stuff every like, 15 minutes. I tried this one for a while. It was ok, made my very fine hair nice and fluffy but it also dried me out a bit so I moved on when the bottle was empty.

Would probably work very well for someone with less terribly dry hair than me, lol.
Jennifer O.
Hayward, WI
This is a very potent formula to me. I feel that a little goes a long way. It does do what it claims and makes my hair appear fuller and has a nice pleasant smell that isn't overwhelming like some products can be. Can be a little sticky but not too horrible.
Megan H.
Gastonia, NC
Love it. Makes my hair super shiny and thick and it lasts all day. I have black hair and I have a ton but it's thin. This makes it last and look thick! It's a good value for the price. I would recommend it to others along with the shampoo and conditioner