BY REDKEN

Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
This was the absolute best product ever. I'm not sure if they even still make it. It is the perfect consistency. Everytime I used this on a walk I they asked me to get them some. It was definitly my go to. It has a little bit of a firmness to it bit doesn't have the crunch of a gel. It is still pliable. It isn't greasy and it smells great. I wish they would bring this back
Melissa M.
Hammonton, NJ
I absoluetly love any redkin product. It has a great formula and its almost always healthy for your hair. The bottle tells you exactly how the product will treat your hair. It is a little costly but the product is phenominal. I recommend this to all my beaty babes.
Jaime R.
Topeka, KS
It's awesome it helps all the problems in my hair and it always works. It also makes smells really good l. It's kinda pricey but worth it. You know what I mean? It's als good price for amount you get too. Would most definitely buy again it was totally worth it!.
Ashley L.
This is the best product for my husbands coif. He uses it to ensure that his hair sits up and rounded. I love the smell of it and the biggest problem with others is the smell. He has naturally curly hair and it's really big and full so this works really well!
Berta T.
Oklahoma City , OK
Great for adding texture and hold to your style. Kind of pricey but it is worth it . I would definitely recommend this product for short styles that you want to see movement with
Cassie F.
Frisco, TX
When I had a pixie cut, I tried this product. It's a little too "hard" to manipulate and I ended up smelling like a man! I think this would work better for men than for women.
C M.
Williamsburg, VA
Holds hair well, but still allows for some movement if your hair is longer. Sometimes can be a little bit clumpy, and holds multiple strands together. Overall I would say it allows for a mostly natural, while still styled, look.
Heather D.
Platteville, CO
Bought this for my husband and it is perfect. i really enjoy the smell of it and the hold is perfect for his style. i highly recommend this product for sure
Kristin M.
Centreville, VA
Love this. It's easy to use and works great to keep "messy" styles in place! I would definitely recommend this to anyone. I use it for my sons hair
Charlie B.
I use this wax every single morning. Just a little bit of it goes a long way, and one container could honestly last you an entire year if not more.