BY REDKEN

Buy Redken Hair Color Permanent - Advanced color performance with ColorBond Technology. Professional use only. see more...

• What’s your guy's favorite colors? How long did it last?3 Answers
  • I really would love to find this but is this a salon only hair co...3 Answers
  • How long does this color stay? 6 Answers
Ceci C.
Chula Vista , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My stylist uses this on me and I always fall in love with the color. I only wish their reds didn't wash off as fast. Not one of my favorite lines luckily my stylist doesn't use this line on me anymore.
alyssa s.
Niles, OH
i love the colors they are very nice vibrant. nice packaging it makes the product pop. you can buy it at sally's. make sure you use a developer when using the product. it is a good product and would recommend.
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this violet color.. i mx this with a 3 r and this mixture is hard to beat! lvoe this so much! smells good too
Christy R.
I love this stuff it is amazing and I buy it every chance i get hands down one best hair products
Makayla G.
Ontario
I really I really enjoy this product there's never a bad thing to say about it! Its my go to
Emily T.
Lowell , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the Hi-Fusion line! Such vibrant shiny colors. The violet comes out absolutely stunning!
janiette leidy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are super pigmented and have a range of splendid colors its quality is very good love it
Karina P.
Port Charlotte, FL
I love how Many color choices they have . And they don't leave you hair feeling nasty .
Jessica C.
San Bernardino, CA
This product was great on my hair and works amazing! Their color choices are great
Megan P.
Pedro, OH
This product has beautiful, vibrant color choices and worked perfectly in my hair!
Brittne D.
Waterford, MI
How long does this color stay?
Destiny R.
Wyandotte, MI
What’s your guy's favorite colors? How long did it last?
Tanya R.
I really would love to find this but is this a salon only hair color? Does anyone else have a recommendation for dark violet permanent hair color?