BY REDKEN

Redken Heat Styling Satinwear 02 Prep Blow Dry Lotion 5.4 oz see more...

Michaela D.
Suffern, NY
I really like this product! It was the 1st of Redken's products that I've used.

I used to straighten my hair very often because I had long, side-swept bangs that curled at the bottom (not too cute a look in my opinion), so I started to straighten it!

It kept my hair very smooth and protected it from the constant heat I was putting on my hair. The scent is also gorgeous. Sometimes I even used it to help condition my hair because it was so lightweight!

I stopped using this product, though, because I noticed I had tons of pimples/breakouts along my hairline. Once I stopped using the product, I had not one pimple. This was upsetting for me because I loved it so much.

I'd say that anyone with skin that isn't too sensitive/acne prone should most definitely look into this product! It isn't too expensive and works wonders.
Yvonne C.
I just picked this up at Ulta. I've only used it a couple times. Seems effective and does what it's supposed to do. Real test will be when the summer weather arrives. Will update my review once I see how it performs with the heat and humidity
Jennifer J.
Love this product! I use this everyday before styling my hair with the blow dryer. Not only does it protect my hair from heat damage, it helps keep my hair set in the style I blow dry it in. Can't live without it. Has a pleasant scent & a little goes a long way!
Elizabeth L.
I love Redken heat styling satinwear. I have long straight hair that is very fine. This spray is easy to use, doesn't leave a sticky residue and protects your hair perfectly! I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a heat protectant spray.
Jaime C.
This prep spray leaves your hair feeling so hydrated and healthy! It can be used everyday without making your hair feel like it has build up😍😍😍
Stephanie M.
This is my new favorite and has been my daily go to lotion for when I dry my hair. I use this everyday. Smells great and protects my hair well.
Dana D.
Encino, CA
I feel guilty if i don't use this or a similar product. This gives a really nice, silky smooth finish on my hair. Not oily or heavy.
Haley G.
My hair fries so easily so I use this to keep it from getting that frizzy look after I straighten it or blow dry it.
Brandi P.
Tyler, TX
Omg, I love this product! Leaves my hair silky soft and smooth hair. By far one of my favorite styling product.
Taylor B.
White Marsh, MD
I use this every time I blow dry my hair. Love how it makes my hair feel! Would recommend this to a friend