BY REDKEN

Add the perfect touch of texture while protecting hair from thermal damage. Features a patented texturizing agent that amps up dimension, body and control when used with heat. Exclusive Heat-Active Technology helps create and control without stickiness providing a lightweight finish that leaves hair feeling clean and can be reapplied for unlimited re-styling options.

Alexa G.
I have very flat, thin, lifeless hair and I’m always desperately searching for anything to give me some sort of volume or lift. I purchased this texturizer because I’ve always thought Redken was a reputable brand. However, I did not find that this product offered my hair any texture or volume. Right as I blow dried my hair, it would have slight lift. But no less than a minute later, my hair would fall so flat. Only this time, it looked greasy and weighed down. I don’t recommend this product.
Jana W.
Coushatta, LA
I use a blow dryer and a a flat iron on my hair. I expose my hair to too much heat probably. This product helps me in styling my hair. It gives you full volume, doesn't feel heavy at all. It smells amazing and works just as it says it would.
Palav D.
San Jose, CA
I use the straightener very frequently and this product helps me with this routine! I’ve always been a fan of Redken and some of their newer range of products are truly phenomenal Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Leave-In Treatment For Damaged Hair
Joanna H.
Oxford, AL
This texturizer helps add the lift and volume my hair desperately needs. It’s great for curly or wavy hair types and doesn’t leave residue behind. I would recommend over powder based texturizers!
Abigail M.
Morgantown, WV
I use all of redken's texturizing sprays when doing updos, it definitely texturizers the hair and makes it easier to shape and style. It helps a lot using it before you curl the hair, really helps hold the shape of the curls.
Kim D.
Poquoson
I like the product but I have to use quite a bit to get the results that I want. It is a good value and redden products are good quality. The scent is pleasant. Would recommend for others to try.
Courtney F.
Otsego
It is so important to protect your hair from the heat of styling tools and this product works so well. I really love this product I use it every time I curl or straighten my hair!!
Bobbie M.
Tampa
Reflex heat styling fabricate helps protect your hair when applying heat from a straightener/hair curler. Helps keep your hair styled. Smells great and is light weight.
Stephany G.
I do not style my hair very often but I recently decided to cut my hair into layers. I have been obsessed with my nume 32 mm wand and I have been using this product to help protect and style my hair! It works pretty awesome! The only problem is that it smells kind of weird to me but it's not unbearable!
Mercedes K.
Redken has some of my favorite hear protectors! This is a great product at an affordable price (in my opinion) I have long thick coarse hair that is curly so I always have to make sure my hair is protected. I recommend this to everyone because it's always good to use a protector.