Hair CareHair ProductsRedken
Heat Design 09: Thermal Shaping Blow Dry Gelee

Redken Heat Design 09: Thermal Shaping Blow Dry Gelee

by Redken

For a plush, full body blow dry

This gelée provides hair controls frizz and creates a plush, full-body blow dry. It offers lasting hold and fullness while also protecting hair from hot tools up to 450 degrees.
BENEFITS

Cushiony gelée protects from heat up to 450ºF/232°C

Controls frizz and creates plush, perfect shape

Adds lasting hold and fullness

With Heat Restyling Technology so you can apply once and restyle endlessly

Ideal for blow drying

Does this work? I hesitate to use sprays as they make my fine hair oily but I need a new heat protectant.
Start your review of Redken Heat Design 09: Thermal Shaping Blow Dry Gelee!
Courtney P.
Toms River, NJ
Redken Heat Design 09: Thermal Shaping Blow Dry Gelee uploaded by Courtney P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Decent hair product that’s an alternative to your standard hair gel. It’s obv meant to be used with heat to style. Has good hold but doesn’t add too much weight to your hair; not tacky either. Has a really nice smell as well
Albina C.
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Redken Heat Design 09: Thermal Shaping Blow Dry Gelee worked great for when I wanted to straighten my curly hair. It didn’t frizz but rather left is sleek, shiny and straight. Love that this cream worked for me hair. Smells great too. I purchased at TJ Maxx on clearance. Love it!!! Would buy again.
Kiersten S.
I do like redken but I have found other products to be more efficient and affordable. This product leaves my hair feeling stringy and tends to dry it out. I like the CHI brands much better and they seem to be lighter in density.
Matt C.
La Crosse, WI
Awesome product I love everything by them, they are a great company nice scent long lasting and great value, I love everything about them
Erika R.
Creve Coeur, MO
I really love this gel for styling and a flexible hold. This is NOT the product to use for air drying, but the name implies that! I find that styling it the next day with a curling iron works superbly with this.
Noeli V.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
Lo uso para plancharme el pelo y me gunciona muy bien. Y dura mi cabello planchado 😚😚😚😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙
Lisa W.
Vero Beach, FL
I like using this product before heat styling my hair. It protects without leaving my hair looking oily. It smells great too!
Bre A.
Clifton, NJ
Great to use in the wintertime when you diffuse since you’re still applying some sort of heat to the hair.
Cathy D.
Toronto, ON
I found this didn’t really help my hair the way I would’ve hoped. I have very frizzy hair especially in the summer and once my hair was dry, it looked dry and still a bit frizzy. I wish this helped tame the frizz.
kai M.
I love this product for blow drying since my hair lacks volume and applying this to my roots before a blowout completely changes the finish. It does take a while longer than usual to dry my hair after using this but I don't feel like it's coating or weighing my hair down since it's not greasy or oily.