BY REDKEN

On wet hair, provides incredible shine and a firm, but moist looking hold.  When applied only on the root area, gives a very strong foundation for blow dried hair styles. Clean formula, rinses out easily. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue NYC and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue NYC.  Redken 5th Avenue NYC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Redken 5th Avenue NYC product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlike see more...

Natalie R.
Natalie R.
San Antonio, TX
If you're looking for something that will hold your hair in place, this is your product. There was never a stray hair or hair out of place. But with this, it almost feels like wearing a helmet on your head, the gel dries really hard and crunchy, I had to wash my hair 3 times before I thought it was all out, but that's the price you pay for EXCELLENT hold
Heather O.
Heather O.
Raleigh, NC
I use this to slick my hair back for ballroom dance competitions. It holds very well through sweat and quick head movement. I do not use it on a regular basis but it is a perfect strong gel for dancing. I do not have to use very much and it gives my hair a shiny finish.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Brattleboro, VT
Works awesome, use it on my boys to spike up their hair! It Lasts all day, with them playing and sweating. Smell is decent.
Anette H.
Anette H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works super great I love it .I always buy more when I run out.I highly recommend it .
Allie S.
Allie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really sticky. But it works well if you are going for a slicked back ponytail.
Tess R.
Tess R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gel is fantastic! I have searched for a gel that holds my hair in place without being too heavy and making my hair super crunchy. I have dark brown hair that is closer to thick than fine and this holds my baby hairs and fly aways so nicely. I honestly know my hair is perfect when I use this product. I completely recommend this product to anyone on the market for a remarkable hair gel.
Gudelia D.
Gudelia D.
I currently use #10 and absolutely love the way it leaves my hair. It provides smooth silky hair and freeze free hair for longer than a week. I live in a very humid and hot area and its the best product I've used so far.
Nathalie K.
Nathalie K.
Oldsmar, FL
This gel offers excellent hold without creating white flakes or getting super sticky. It is still brushable and adds quite a bit of shine. It can be used to create a wet look as well. It has a nice, light scent. I would recommend this to others if you are looking for an effective, strong hold gel.
Great product if you're trying to achieve a very sleek back look or if you are wanting texture. usually I use it on people with short textured hair but I've used it on my hair for flyaways. somewhAt sticky but it definitely works!
Itzayanna M.
Itzayanna M.
Corpus Christi, TX
Work great for those sleek buns! This gel was amazing lasted me all day Ina retail type work environment will definitely be recommending this product to anyone and everyone. I for example have a issue with baby hairs but with this product I don't have to worry anymore!