Redken Hardwear 16 Super-Strong Sculpting Hair Gel uploaded by Shelley L.

BY REDKEN #67 in Hair Gel

This super strong hold hair gel gives a style the power to stay put with lasting control and serious shine.  Hardwear 16 Provides long-lasting discipline, shape memory and added thickness with a shiny finish for sleek looks without any flaking.

• Maximum control gel
  • Delivers firm, all-day control
  • Won’t flake

AQUA/WATER, PVP, AMP-ACRYLATES/ALLYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, SORBITOL, PEG-14 DIMETHICONE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 80, METHYLPARABEN, LIMONENE, ETHYLPARABEN, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS OIL/ORANGE PEEL OIL, CITRUS GRANDIS OIL/GRAPEFRUIT PEEL OIL, BENZOPHENONE-4, ISOCETETH-20, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIPROPIONATE, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, LINOLEAMIDOPROPYL PG-DIMONIUM CHLORIDE PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, DISODIUM EDTA (D37102/1)

Buy on ULTA
Megan P.
I originally bought this product on the recommendation of my stylist. It's got great hold and a pleasant but not too strong scent. I find it very effective for styling my short hair.
Shelley L.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love redken everything. I'm a hairstylist and redken is one of my go to brands. This get works great to help set and lay my clients hair and edges down. I use it for myself as well and I've never had an issue with flaking or excess build-up. This gel is amazing and a little really goes a long way.
Katherine T.
Tomah
I use this for my son. He has a Mohawk and loves to have it styled. This product helps keep his hairstyle looking good all day long. It doesn't look greasy and isn't rock hard. When we wash it out at night it comes out easily. Only thing that would make it perfect is if it was waterproof as we go swimming a lot and my son hates that his hair gets messed up.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
My husband uses this product. He loves it. It helps hold in his natural curl and doesn't leave the scalp too, overly moisturized. I would recommend this product to other men, but can't say I've ever used the product. I get it at my local hair salon usually on sale with other shampoo and conditioners.
Emily C.
Scottsdale, AZ
This stuff holds my hair in place so well while giving me great texture. My hair is very full and thick, so when I curl my hair it can get a little crazy and the curls don't want to settle. Instead they puff out in every which direction. After I apply some of this it gives me beautifully textured curls, and also seems to keep them in place too! It doesn't feel heavy or greasy either which I really love. Would definitely recommend this to my thicker haired ladies!
Cindi D.
Bakersfield, CA
I use this for my sons hair, it is the best firming gel ever, & I've tried a LOT. It smells super yummy, not girly at all, which my son loves. He gets home from playing @ school all day and his hair looks the same as this morning & he plays/sweats hard! We use this in conjunction with the Redken Wax Finishing Spray (which smells more girly but I don't have to use a ton in order to achieve the look I- HE, is going for!
Tess R.
This gel is fantastic! I have searched for a gel that holds my hair in place without being too heavy and making my hair super crunchy. I have dark brown hair that is closer to thick than fine and this holds my baby hairs and fly aways so nicely. I honestly know my hair is perfect when I use this product. I completely recommend this product to anyone on the market for a remarkable hair gel.
Bryce D.
Rochester
All I was looking for was a styling gel that was going to stay there all day and this sure did it but as expected it didn't stay after the gym. It isn't very pricey if you ask me and very good value. I haven't yet found a styling gel that holds as good and as long as this does. I would most definitely recommend buying this for your daily use.
Ashley C.
Des Moines, IA
I actually use this product on myself and my son. I love the hold. It molds to the hair pretty well. And for a 6 year old boy, it hold really well! The smell was nothing fancy. Not too perfumed plans didn't stink. The only real problem I had with it was that it is a little sticky. But overall it's great!!
Nicole V.
Milwaukee, WI
I really like this for holding braids and pony tails. It keeps every little hair in place and it's really easy to apply doesn't get all over or stick to you. Make sure to not touch it after you get everything in place until it is done drying to your hair. Highly recommend this to people who style their hair everyday, cheerleaders, basketball players, gymnasts, and anyone who has to put their hair up for something they do.