Redken Hair Product-5 Oz. uploaded by Katie K.Redken Hair Product-5 Oz. uploaded by Erin E.Redken Hair Product-5 Oz. uploaded by Kim C.

BY REDKEN

No Blow Dry Just Right Cream For Medium Hair - Provides frizz control and enhanced movement while leaving hair with a no product feel. New Air-Tex technology with quick dry polymers and flex polymers allow for accelerated air dry time with amazing style, natural movement and weightless control. Whether you're tight on time, taking a break from heat tools, or want an effortless it-girl look, getting an amazing air-dry is no big deal.Get your best air dry!No Blow Dry Just Right Cream For Medium Hair is ideal for people who identify with the below:When you put a bobby pin in your hair it stays in looselyWhen you roll one strand of hair between your index finger and thumb you feel the strand but only slightlyYou can describe your hair texture as 'between wavy and straight' - No Blow Dry Just Right Cream For Medium Hair see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kim C.
Kim C.
Topeka, KS
Review for: Redken Hair Product-5 Oz.
Love love love this product. I got the one for medium hair. I have frizzy hair that I have to style and heat treat daily. I was risky and tried this one day before work. I was completely thrilled of the results. I washed my hair like normal and applied the product. Twisted and put my hair in buns. A hour later I have beautiful beach waves. I will make sure this is in my daily must haves.
Belle B.
Belle B.
Webster, NY
Review for: Redken Hair Product-5 Oz.
Redken NBD or No Blow Dry has been my recent hair care summer staple. I never blow dry my hair-- this cream cuts my air dry time in half and allows me to scrunch my hair to get some texture to have some nice volume. I have been looking for a product like this forever and I am happy I finally found one.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Review for: Redken Hair Product-5 Oz.
I love this! I have curly hair so I prefer not to blow dry it, but because it's so thick my hair is still damp hours laters. With this, my hair is dry within an hour! It's awesome! I've noticed it helps keep down the frizz I often get from air drying. I couldn't recommend this more!
megan p.
megan p.
Bedford , TX
Review for: Redken Hair Product-5 Oz.
Perfect for anyone on the go, trying to not use heat on their hair, or just too lazy to blow dry their hair.

Helps reduce natural volume that poofs out your hair, decreases frizz and air dry time, and also helps define your curls.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Redken Hair Product-5 Oz.
I received this product with a bunch of other sample sizes hair products from ulta but this one was very underwhelming. The living proof in shower styled worked significantly better. I did love the smell of this product though!
Katie K.
Katie K.
Mascoutah , IL
Review for: Redken Hair Product-5 Oz.
Found this stuff last time I was at Beauty Brands. I love love love this stuff. It's the only product that has created bea by waves in my hair. It was perfect for our recent Disney World vacation! Will buy again!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Eaton, OH
Review for: Redken Hair Product-5 Oz.
Meh. This is alright. My hair still looks a little frizzy and I don't think it makes a difference or not whether I used this when I air dry my hair or not.
Tabitha J.
Tabitha J.
Review for: Redken Hair Product-5 Oz.
It did give my hair a little bit of texture and made my natural waves come out but it did kind of weigh it down
Erin E.
Erin E.
Airdrie
Review for: Redken Hair Product-5 Oz.
This is my very favourite air dry product!! Perfect for hot summer days! Redken Hair Product-5 Oz.