BY REDKEN

No Blow Dry Bossy Cream For Coarse, Wild Hair - Provides frizz control and enhanced movement while leaving hair with a no product feel. New air-tex technology with quick dry polymers and flex polymers allow for accelerated air dry time with amazing style, natural movement and weightless control. Whether you're tight on time, taking a break from heat tools, or want an effortless it-girl look, getting an amazing air-dry is no big deal.Get your best air dry!No Blow Dry Bossy Cream For Coarse, Wild Hair is ideal for people who identify with the below:When you put a bobby pin in your hair it stays securelyWhen you roll one strand of hair between your index finger and thumb you feel the strandYou can describe your hair texture as 'thick, and sometimes tough to manage' - No Blow Dry Bossy Cream For Coarse, Wild Hair see more...

Buy on ULTA
Beth P.
Griffin, GA
Amazing for those people with limited time or curly/ frizzy hair. It is a little thick but not to the point where it makes your hair greasy if you use a little too much. I absolutely love his stuff and have only been using it a month.
Alex B.
LOOOOVEEEE THIS PRODUCTS.

My favorite haircare product. It's light and smooth. Great for putting in wet, damp hair after a shower for a light leave in conditioner. It's great and you don't have to put too much in and it does so much work!
Natasha M.
This is a nice little product that I use to improve my hair's texture. I always air dry my short hair, but it's frizzy. I use this in conjunction with a hair spray or paste to keep my head from looking fuzzy.
Sarah S.
Guy, AR
My most favorite hair product this summer. A little goes a long way! Smells nice and works perfect! I love it!
Erin E.
Airdrie, AB
I couldn't air dry my hair until I found this product, seriously AMAZING!!!! It does not weigh my hair down at all and I have no frizz! Love it!