BY REDKEN

No Blow Dry Airy Cream For Fine Hair - Provides frizz control and enhanced movement while leaving hair with a no product feel. New air-tex technology with quick dry polymers and flex polymers allow for accelerated air dry time with amazing style, natural movement and weightless control. Whether you're tight on time, taking a break from heat tools, or want an effortless it-girl look, getting an amazing air-dry is no big deal.Get your best air dry!No Blow Dry Airy Cream For Fine Hair is ideal for people who identify with the below:When you put a bobby pin in your hair it falls right outWhen you roll one strand of hair between your index finger and thumb you don't feel anythingYou can describe your hair texture as 'flat' - No Blow Dry Airy Cream For Fine Hair see more...

Buy on ULTA
Emma P.
This is the ONLY hair product that has ever worked on my fine/thin hair. It not only gives my hair volume but it's the only thing that keeps my hair curled. Most affordable hair product that I use on a daily basis
Kayla S.
I love [product:redken-hair-product-5-oz.] so so much! I used it every morning. It makes my hair look wavy, curly, shiny, and voluminous. I would highy recommend to others with cury/wavy hair!
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
This stuff. Love love love. I have thick awkward wavy frizzy hair. I just apply some of this stuff with redkens frizz treatment serum and my hair looks like a Pinterest photo without all the hours of work. I use more than the recommended amount because I have thick hair but it doesn't weigh it down. It's great for a late morning start. I have also used with a diffuser and it works great. Adds more curl to my hair but still looks natural.
Kristina M.
Sarasota , FL
Bought this to use in my hair after my hair dresser used it but blow dried my hair I wanted to see how it worked just air drying. It was horrible and all it did was dry my hair out and made it super frizzy and look very unhealthy. I don't recommend this product at all it is a waste of money.
Jennica A.
Channahon, IL
After using a similar product by as a tester, I decided to purchase. I love letting my hair air dry so I was excited to try. I'm pretty disappointed. Even at my pro price, it was too expensive and didn't do much for my fine hair. I gifted it to a friend.
Zoee K.
Toronto , ON
When I just want something to keep my curls in place and I'm on the go I can count on this product. It's more of a wash a wear.