Redken Hair Mask-6.7 Oz.

All Soft Mega Mask - Redken All Soft Mega Mask provides treatment + care extender for dry/brittle hair. Dual chamber design includes 2 different formulas: a mask that provides deep, intense conditioning, and an extender to provide benefits that last 3 washes. These 2 formulas combine during application to create the ultimate mask experience. New key ingredient, Redken's RCT Protein Complex, provides smart, targeted, customized care from the root, to the core, to the tip of hair. - All Soft Mega Mask see more...

Buy on ULTA
Nicole T.
Evans Mills, NY
My hair dresser used this on me, however i love the smell and she said this was stay in my hair up to 30 washes. I’m starting to regret getting a deep conditioning treatment! I washed my hair 4 times in the last 3 days and my hair still feels so heavy as if so much product is in my hair. It feels awful! Yes it feels hydrated and super moisturized but i can’t straighten it how i want to! Ugh
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
This is by far my favorite hair mask ever. It is very similar to the all soft conditioner by reckon, but a million times thicker and more nourishing. This is an absolute must have if you bleach your hair!
Ashley M.
Florence, AL
Five years ago I got my whole head bleached to a platinum blonde from black box dye so I could have purple hair. Bad idea. You can not safely do that to your hair and expect to still have hair. I didn't know this since I wasn't licensed then. The woman who did it fried my hair to no return. I took off 6 inches of hair when I really needed 8 but hoped for the best. I bought thus mask hoping it would save me from cutting the rest. I started using it every other wash and it is a miracle. My hair had never felt better. It was styleable again it didn't look or feel damaged and the product wasn't heavy. LOVED.
mahdis b.
I used this product for a while and really liked it. I have thick dark hair and always get cool blonde highlights so In order to maintain my color I need to use purple shampoos that are really drying to my hair. I needed something to condition my hair that I could use with my purple shampoo. The lady at my local Ulta recommended this product to me and I really liked it. I only gave it 4 stars because I ended up finding another mask by Redken that I love even more.
Olivia C.
Tampa, FL
This is literally my favorite conditioner/mask I have ever tried. My hair breaks less and feels great after using it. And smells good too!  Redken Hair Mask-6.7 Oz.  Thank you you are amazing!  And I wouldn't say it breaks the bank to buy it on the regular either but isn't super cheap either.
Amanda P.
Sterling Hts, MI
YES! this stuff is amazing! My brittle hair feels really good after using this! It smells really good! :) I think its very effective in helping my hair become healthier. It is on the pricer side for the mask, in my opinion. its 30 dollars for a 6.7 oz bottle. I wish there was more!
Bella R.
El Centro
Great at-home conditioning treatment. The "extreme" mask is amazing too, both make hair feel softer and fortified after one use. I would recommend starting out once a week and adding more days as needed in the following weeks. If you're unsure which to use, ask your stylist.
Lindsey T.
Austin, TX
I bleach my hair so it needs a lot of extra help, and this stuff definitely helps. It's super thick and creamy so I try to keep it away from my scalp (for oiliness) and concentrate it on my ends where I feel like it does the most good
Alex F.
I like this product a lot! I asked a cosmetologist what hair mask they would recommend the most and this is what they suggested and I was very pleased with it! I have very dry hair and so I try to use it about once a week!
Sara M.
Grove City, OH
This mask is great. You can instantly feel the difference in your hair as soon and it's applied. It leaves your hair in perfect condition to style it without frizz and crazy hair. It makes the hair so smooth and soft.