Redken Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo 33.8oz uploaded by Indira H.Redken Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo 33.8oz uploaded by Carli S.
3 colors available

BY REDKEN

clarifying for all hair types fruit acids safe for color-treated hair Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo clarifies and helps remove mineral deposits and styling product build-up on all hair types.  Formulated with fruit acids to add shine, it purifies and refreshes hair. ; redken.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue NYC and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue NYC.  Redken 5th Avenue NYC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Redken 5th Avenue NYC product, please retain see more...

• Is this product expensive? If so, how much will this cost? And wher...4 Answers
  • Does this make your hair feel light and clean?2 Answers
  • I want to test this product!1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "It is best to be used before using your regular shampoo to get rid of any buildup on your scalp on in your hair." in 2 reviews
  • "not my favorite clarifying shampoo but it does the job, I hate how it leaves the hair feeling a little oily I always have to shampoo with another shampoo afterwards." in 2 reviews
  • "It really helps the health of your locks and makes styling much much easier!" in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "Use about once a week (no more cause it's too harsh and will strip your natural hair instead of build-up) works perfectly to refresh your hair and scalp and remove any product build-up or just plain dirt that has gathered throughout the week without you even realizing. " in 1 review
Katie W.
Katie W.
Valparaiso, IN
Does a wonderful job for a once a week clarifying treatment. But I NEVER use more than once a week, as it is pretty drying. But you can tell your hair is clean because after you rinse out, your hair is SQUEAKY clean. Seriously...my hairdresser taught me that. When you rinse your hair, it should squeak on your hands. Not be slimy silky feeling. Sure enough, once my hair dries after using this, I get the 'just left the salon' softness. It's expensive, but if you only use it once a week it lasts forever.
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Wauconda, IL
This was recommended by my hairdresser because I had noticed my blonde hair was getting a green tint under harsh fluorescent lights and just generally dull overall. She told me it was a build-up of minerals from hard water and to only use it once or twice a month, not immediately rinsing and leaving it on for 5 minutes. It definitely does its job! My blonde hair is now much brighter! Love this shampoo!
Isomara T.
Isomara T.
Worcester, MA
If you're looking to splurge on hair treatment, looking for a shampoo that will leave you feeling like all the bad stuff has washed away than look no further! Though for the size it's a bit pricey, I'm glad to have a sister who is a licensed cosomotologist, she gets all of these babies at salon price. Though the redken tea tree shampoo is my favorite this guy is the second to best.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Princeton, TX
I use Redken Cleansing Cream about once a week or after I use dry shampoo to really get a deep clean. It does leave hair a bit dry so definitely follow up with a conditioner, and it can strip hair color, but for those with natural hair that want to clean the funk from hair products out - this is great!
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. While I know most people only use a cleansing cream every so often to get build up out I use this all the time bc I have such oily hair. I use this and a good conditioning cream after. It's the only thing I've found that gets all the oily build up out without making my hair look fried.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Hollywood, FL
Awesome!!! I use this in conjunction with my other Redken Shampoo. I love that it removes all my styling products from my hair. I have bought this several times now and can't live with out it. I use this first to remove all hair products and the I follow with another shampoo. It's a must have.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Burnsville, MN
The water softener at my house is a tempermental beast so I am always searching for products that will make my hair feel like actual hair. This shampoo definitely does the trick. It's one of the few things that really gets all of the "gunk" out of my hair and makes it feel healthy and shiny.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Baltimore, MD
After struggling with shampoo my whole life I have finally found a product that works great on my hair. I have thin hair and it easily builds up grease and collects at the crown of my head. This product eliminates the grease and also leaves my hair soft and easy to comb.
Annette T.
Annette T.
Whiteman Air Force Base, MO
Works very well, but for the amount I had to use per use it was kind of on the pricey side. I would buy it again, the packaging is nice and simple. I bought it at ULTA I have blonde thick hair. The smell is nice and citrusy. I was satisfied with this product.
Misty F.
Misty F.
Mc Calla, AL
I love Redken's cleansing cream. It's not harsh, so you can use it almost every day. It uses fruit acids to remove styling product buildup and oils that leave hair looking dull and lifeless. It has a great clean smell. I highly recommend this product.
Sumaiya S.
Sumaiya S.
Is this product expensive? If so, how much will this cost? And where canI find this product? Also, is it worth getting?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Corp Christi, TX
Does this make your hair feel light and clean?
Ellen S.
Ellen S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to test this product!