Redken Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo 33.8oz uploaded by Indira H.Redken Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo 33.8oz uploaded by Carli S.

BY REDKEN

clarifying for all hair types fruit acids safe for color-treated hair Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo clarifies and helps remove mineral deposits and styling product build-up on all hair types.  Formulated with fruit acids to add shine, it purifies and refreshes hair. ; redken.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue NYC and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue NYC.  Redken 5th Avenue NYC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Redken 5th Avenue NYC product, please retain see more...

• Is this product expensive? If so, how much will this cost? And wh...4 Answers
  • Does this make your hair feel light and clean?2 Answers
  • I want to test this product!1 Answers
Redken Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo 33.8oz
  • "It is best to be used before using your regular shampoo to get rid of any buildup on your scalp on in your hair." in 2 reviews
  • "not my favorite clarifying shampoo but it does the job, I hate how it leaves the hair feeling a little oily I always have to shampoo with another shampoo afterwards." in 2 reviews
  • "It works great and getting all the build up out of your hair and off your scalp." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "It takes awhile to rinse out, but is well worth it if you take your time with it." in 1 review
Dianna G.
Review for: Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo 33.8 oz more...
I use this product once a week in order to start fresh! I use several products including dry shampoo throughout the week, so this is my Sunday ritual. I love the smell, and notice how light my hair feels after using. It doesn’t dry out my hair like some clarifying shampoos. I purchase the large 33oz size to save on cost! I’ve been using fir several years and will continue!
Maggie S.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo 10.1 oz, Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo 33.8 oz more...
This is an awesome clarifying shampoo. I use curl cream daily as well as a hydrating shampoo and conditioner so sometimes feel that I get buildup in my hair. Using this once a week makes a huge difference. My hair is so clean feeling afterward. I would not recommend using every day but it is great for the occasional “deep clean”.
Laura S.
Dayton, NV
Review for: Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo 33.8 oz more...
I don’t love the way this smells or makes my hair feel but I do love that it makes my keratin treatments last almost twice as long. I use it basically because I have to. It’s not cheap but it saves me from going back every 4 months.
Sarah F.
Watertown, NY
BEST SHAMPOO EVER. Safe for color treated hair. Makes your hair squeaky clean. I love that it dissolves all the hairspray, product, dirt, mineral buildup, harvester, etc etc etc. The value is AMAZING. The smell is AMAZING. I use the on my own hair and my clients. I will definitely purchase again and recommend to others.
Nikki G.
Rockmart
Review for: Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo 33.8 oz more...
Before I found this shampoo I had to wash my hair every single day. Since starting this I am now able to skip every other day and sometimes I can even get by with skipping for 2 days!
Kate S.
This is great for removing build up. It works just as great as apple cider vinegar just with a better smell. I use this once a week and I’ve notice an incredible difference in my hair it has more volume, more shine, and it feels cleaner.
Brittany B.
Imperial , MO
This is my go to clarifying shampoo. I love the way it smells and it never leaves my hair feeling too dry, which I feel a lot of clarifying shampoos do. I use it mainly after I use a lot of product in my hair to thoroughly clean my scalp and get rid of product buildup.
Jenna R.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my favorite clarifying shampoo. It lathers a lot and really gets out ALL the gunk. I wouldn’t use it if you have a dry scalp though because it’s pretty drying. I use a deep conditioning treatment afterwards and my hair feels amazing!
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
I have weird hair, it is fine, it seems oily in some parts and dry in others. I recently got a haircut and was told I had some build up on my hair and to use a clarifying shampoo. I read reviews on several and chose to purchase this one. I got a great deal at Ulta-the liter size was on sale for $14.99 + $1.00 for the pump-- and I was able to use $3.50 off $15 coupon. I used the product for a couple of days and voila my hair problems were solved-- it no longer looked greasy in some parts and it was so much easier to comb through as there were fewer tangles!!! It seems to not be as drying as other clarifying shampoos, but would still definitely use a good conditioner with it!!
Leslie W.
Wauconda, IL
This was recommended by my hairdresser because I had noticed my blonde hair was getting a green tint under harsh fluorescent lights and just generally dull overall. She told me it was a build-up of minerals from hard water and to only use it once or twice a month, not immediately rinsing and leaving it on for 5 minutes. It definitely does its job! My blonde hair is now much brighter! Love this shampoo!
Sumaiya S.
Is this product expensive? If so, how much will this cost? And where canI find this product? Also, is it worth getting?
Michelle C.
Corp Christi, TX
Does this make your hair feel light and clean?
Ellen S.
I want to test this product!