BY REDKEN

This best-selling root volumizing spray foam boosts roots with flexible fullness and bold, gutsy style. It has a long lasting natural feel and texture for all-over hair volume, fullness and bold, flexible styling and structure.

• Medium control hair foam
  • Lifts up the hair roots or provides all-over volume
  • Adds hair fullness and thickness
  • Controls hair frizz and fly-aways
  • Targeted application for customized volume

AQUA/WATER/EAU, HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, VP/VA COPOLYMER, BUTANE, PEG/PPG-20/6 DIMETHICONE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, POTASSIUM DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PANTHENYL PHOSPHATE, METHYLPARABEN, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LAURETH-7, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL

Redken Guts 10 Volume Spray Foam
  • "it has a little bit of hold which is nice and it doesn't leave the hair crunchy. " in 1 review
  • "I really liked mousse!" in 1 review
Jessica P.
Mantachie , MS
Purchased at: Beauty Plus Salon
I have wavy to curly hair so I’m always on the look out for good product that will do the job I need it to. I live in the south where the humidity is high and the frizz is real! I personally like how this product works on my hair. It keeps the frizz away and adds to my curls. It also goes above and beyond as far as staying power goes. The one thing I absolutely hate about it, and it has nothing to do with the actual product, is the way it comes out of the can. It sprays out in a stream like silly string does. It’s not an even spray but a stream. I have very long hair and lots of it so that’s very annoying to me. Other than that, perfect
Kimberly S.
Lake Elsinore
I will probably use this forever or until I find something better. I love rhis product and the volume it give my hair!
Erika D.
I have super thin hair and a short inverted bob cut. I spray this product at the roots around the crown of my head for extra volume. It give my hair texture after blow drying and makes it look like I actually have hair. A little goes a long way!
Nicole B.
Copley , OH
Holds all day! Smells great! It isn't sticky it doesn't make my hair look greasy or crunchy my hair looks very natural when I use it
Kelly H.
Brookhaven, GA
This is my FAVORITE hair product. I use it every time I dry my hair and always get AH-mazing volume.
Shayna S.
Copley, OH
I should start by saying I'm a huge Redken fan. I am constantly looking for products that will give me extra root boost. With GUTS I'm always either using too much or not enough. Every once in a while I'll notice a difference but that's only if I don't use it every day. Good product that I will use till the bottle is empty but I probably wouldn't re-buy.
Brooke B.
Pickering, ON
I'm usually not a huge mousse-fan, but when you have straight lifeless hair you need volumizing products in your life! I have chemically treated hair, and am always scared to use volumizing mousses as they tend to dry out your hair. I didn't find that the case with this product at all! The mousse dissolves very quickly and leaves your hair feeling silky. Very effective as a volumizer so I would definitely recommend!
Brooke B.
Pickering, ON
For the price, I was expecting better results from using this product. I prefer spray volumizers rather than foams. This left my hair feeling almost crusty, and stuck together. I don't know that I'd recommend to others - unless I perhaps used too much & that's why I saw the results I did.
Sarah F.
Watertown, NY
I love this product by Redken. I use it on myself and my clients. It does what it says it will do which is give you body and volume and hold. It is affordable and I will definitely recommend to others.
Chelsea H.
Lima, OH
Purchased at: JCPenney
I have very fine, silky, stick straight hair that does not want to hold any style. Let me tell you- I have tried tons of voluming products from high end to low end and this stuff is good! I want a product that gives volume and hold without being stiff and that I can use at the roots and all over. This does all of that. I can even now go a whole day with my hair curled without having to touch up before dinner! Definitely holy grail status!
Amanda F.
Cresco, PA
I have the flatest pin straight hair ever, would this work? I've tried almost everything for volume.
Nicole D.
New Tazewell, TN
I guarantee your will get volume with this product
Marvelis T.
Do you apply this product only to the roots of your hair or all over? Also how much should you spray? Is it easy to control amount sprayed? Thanks!
Marvelis T.
Reba S.
Converse, TX
This is a new product to me my hairdresser used on my the last time I had my hair cut. Have y'all considered a sampling of volumizers to test?