BY REDKEN

This best-selling root volumizing spray foam boosts roots with flexible fullness and bold, gutsy style. It has a long lasting natural feel and texture for all-over hair volume, fullness and bold, flexible styling and structure.

• Medium control hair foam
  • Lifts up the hair roots or provides all-over volume
  • Adds hair fullness and thickness
  • Controls hair frizz and fly-aways
  • Targeted application for customized volume

AQUA/WATER/EAU, HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, VP/VA COPOLYMER, BUTANE, PEG/PPG-20/6 DIMETHICONE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, POTASSIUM DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PANTHENYL PHOSPHATE, METHYLPARABEN, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LAURETH-7, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL

Redken Guts 10 Volume Spray Foam
  • "it has a little bit of hold which is nice and it doesn't leave the hair crunchy. " in 1 review
  • "I really liked mousse!" in 1 review
Jessica P.
Mantachie
Purchased at: Beauty Plus Salon
I have wavy to curly hair so I’m always on the look out for good product that will do the job I need it to. I live in the south where the humidity is high and the frizz is real! I personally like how this product works on my hair. It keeps the frizz away and adds to my curls. It also goes above and beyond as far as staying power goes. The one thing I absolutely hate about it, and it has nothing to do with the actual product, is the way it comes out of the can. It sprays out in a stream like silly string does. It’s not an even spray but a stream. I have very long hair and lots of it so that’s very annoying to me. Other than that, perfect
Chelsea H.
Lima , OH
Purchased at: JCPenney
I have very fine, silky, stick straight hair that does not want to hold any style. Let me tell you- I have tried tons of voluming products from high end to low end and this stuff is good! I want a product that gives volume and hold without being stiff and that I can use at the roots and all over. This does all of that. I can even now go a whole day with my hair curled without having to touch up before dinner! Definitely holy grail status!
Danielle T.
Freeburg
This is actually my favorite mouse to use. It does help to create a lot of lift at the roots. My only issue is I usually have some residue the day after. I like to wash my hair every 3 days and I use dry shampoo religiously. I do find my roots are way greasier after using this but it does look great for a night out, but it's not a product I use everyday.
Brooke B.
Pickering, ON
For the price, I was expecting better results from using this product. I prefer spray volumizers rather than foams. This left my hair feeling almost crusty, and stuck together. I don't know that I'd recommend to others - unless I perhaps used too much & that's why I saw the results I did.
Bre S.
Barboursville
Great product. Guts gives great volume without feeling crunchy or making you look greasy at the roots. I’ve tried many other root lifters and Guts is still my go to.
Bridgette B.
Davison
When I stopped coloring, my virgin hair lacked volume because the cuticle wasn't being lifted or damaged. This product rescued me from a life of being in a flat hair funk.

I partially dry my hair, spray this along separated parts all over my scalp, then brush through. I finish drying, both in the opposite direction as normal and with a large round brush to smooth things out at the end. It's glorious for 2-3 days with minimal touch up.

And, because I've brushed the product through, I don't need anything extra to help hold my curls from the iron!
Natalie H.
Halifax, NS
Guts is the best all around mousse. It has a direct spray nozzle for precision root application . Awesome lift, hold and no crunchiness! Price range is affordable and product lasts forever.
Melisa G.
Use this and a teasing comb to get the best volume in a natural looking way (you can go amy winehouse if you'd desire). It smells fabulous and holds a tease all day.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I have very long, straight, heavy hair that falls flat at my roots because of it's weight. I tried this product right after I got out of the shower and it lifted my hair almost instantly! Very lightweight and smells great!
Naarah P.
Kalamazoo
Purchased at: ULTA
This foam gives my hair great texture and roots good lift. Not super sticky. Smells great
Amanda F.
Cresco, PA
I have the flatest pin straight hair ever, would this work? I've tried almost everything for volume.
Nicole D.
New Tazewell, TN
I guarantee your will get volume with this product
Marvelis T.
Do you apply this product only to the roots of your hair or all over? Also how much should you spray? Is it easy to control amount sprayed? Thanks!
Marvelis T.
Reba S.
Converse, TX
This is a new product to me my hairdresser used on my the last time I had my hair cut. Have y'all considered a sampling of volumizers to test?