BY REDKEN

This best-selling root volumizing spray foam boosts roots with flexible fullness and bold, gutsy style. It has a long lasting natural feel and texture for all-over hair volume, fullness and bold, flexible styling and structure.

• Medium control hair foam
  • Lifts up the hair roots or provides all-over volume
  • Adds hair fullness and thickness
  • Controls hair frizz and fly-aways
  • Targeted application for customized volume

AQUA/WATER/EAU, HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, VP/VA COPOLYMER, BUTANE, PEG/PPG-20/6 DIMETHICONE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, POTASSIUM DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PANTHENYL PHOSPHATE, METHYLPARABEN, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LAURETH-7, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL

• Do you apply this product only to the roots of your hair ...1 Answers
  • Do you apply this product only to the roots of your hair ...1 Answers
  • This is a new product to me my hairdresser used on my the...1 Answers
Redken Guts 10 Volume Spray Foam
  • "it has a little bit of hold which is nice and it doesn't leave the hair crunchy. " in 1 review
  • "I really liked mousse!" in 1 review
Sarah H.
I love this product!! It's so easy to use and works so well. My hair is naturally straight and flat, this adds volume to my hair without making it greasy. I just apply at the roots while it's wet, in sections, and work it in. Then blow dry my hair as normal. I always get compliments on how great my hair looks!
Torey N.
Allendale, MI
I love love love this volume foam! I use it when I want extra volume all over. I spray the foam all over my hair, comb through with a wide toothed comb, and blow dry with a round brush. It gives me so much volume without making my hair feel sticky or weird. I recommend this to anyone who wants a lot of volume!
Erica W.
Love Love Love this product. I have very thick hair that seems heavy. I do not have much body to my hair, but this product provides me body without causing it to be heavy. Its really great for styling and even though I have thick hair I need something to give is body and this does that.
Amanda F.
Lexington
Really gives my limp hair a lot of volume! So easy to use. Just spray onto roots where added volume is needed! It doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky. This product really does what it is intended to do. I have purchased this product for a while now and plan on purchasing again.
April P.
Plainfield, IL
I liked this product. It's basically like a spray mouse but it combs out well when styling. It did add volume to my hair at the crown, nothing drastic, but more volume than usual. You don't have to use a lot of product either which is nice. The large bottle is a little pricey for what it is but if you're just going to use this on special occasions, the travel size would be worth it.
Alexandria W.
Wellsburg, WV
I use this every morning before drying my hair. It adds some volume to my roots, and using my round brush helps hold that volume. I have noticed that it works better if I use this product after my hair is mostly dry. It's expensive but a good value and lasts me a while.
Alisa C.
La Crosse, WI
Great for volume and taming frizz, I have thick curly hair that gets super frizzy no matter what and this helps a lot, I spray it towards my roots and scrunch it in. I use his in combination with a few other products but even on its own this is a great product.
Vienne P.
Forked River, NJ
I have silly thin hair and need a fabulous product to really help me out when I want my hair to be beyond fabulous. While I used this it helped my hair stay voluptuous for a long time! Price was perfect for me as it lasts a while, I will for sure buy this in the future!!
Brittney S.
Love love love!!! Love the way the product sprays out, gives me lift at the roots with no greasy film. Basically fool-proof. I always use these before blow drying and love the results. Smell is nice, too. Bottle lasts quite some time even with everyday use.
Cecilia R.
This stuff works really well.
Spray into damp hair on roots only! Then blow dry with a round brush or throw your head down so your hair is upside down and blow dry
Really gives some volume to flat thin hair
Smells is really suttle
The bottle is on the pricey side but it works!
Amanda F.
Cresco, PA
I have the flatest pin straight hair ever, would this work? I've tried almost everything for volume.
Nicole D.
New Tazewell, TN
I guarantee your will get volume with this product
Reba S.
Converse, TX
This is a new product to me my hairdresser used on my the last time I had my hair cut. Have y'all considered a sampling of volumizers to test?
Marvelis T.
Do you apply this product only to the roots of your hair or all over? Also how much should you spray? Is it easy to control amount sprayed? Thanks!
Marvelis T.