BY REDKEN

This best-selling root volumizing spray foam boosts roots with flexible fullness and bold, gutsy style. It has a long lasting natural feel and texture for all-over hair volume, fullness and bold, flexible styling and structure.

• Medium control hair foam
  • Lifts up the hair roots or provides all-over volume
  • Adds hair fullness and thickness
  • Controls hair frizz and fly-aways
  • Targeted application for customized volume

AQUA/WATER/EAU, HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, VP/VA COPOLYMER, BUTANE, PEG/PPG-20/6 DIMETHICONE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, POTASSIUM DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PANTHENYL PHOSPHATE, METHYLPARABEN, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LAURETH-7, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL

Redken Guts 10 Volume Spray Foam
  • "it has a little bit of hold which is nice and it doesn't leave the hair crunchy. " in 1 review
  • "I really liked mousse!" in 1 review
Shannon T.
Worcester, MA
It took me forever to find something perfect for my curls and this is it! It’s a mousse sprayed into hair and it defines curls and prevents frizz! No crunch! I get it at Supercuts and I love it! A great product!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I have very long, straight, heavy hair that falls flat at my roots because of it's weight. I tried this product right after I got out of the shower and it lifted my hair almost instantly! Very lightweight and smells great!
Bianca L.
Harrison Township
One of my favorite products. You need a lot of product but I like how my hair turns out with the product. Good price and last a month or two with everyday use. I would recommend this product.
Charlotte A.
If you are looking to add volume to your roots, then you absolutely need this product! It's very easy to use! You spray it where you want volume, rub it in and then blow dry! I will be repurchasing this soon!
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
Redken Guts is a spray mousse used at the root on wet hair to give it volume while blowdrying. I've been using this product off and on for years. It does a nice job of giving your hair some "oomph" if it's getting a bit lazy. While it won't do much for long hair, it will perk up shorter styles or those with layers and texturizing cut in. The smell is always good, I think all Redken products smell great. And there's no flaky residue left over the next day - very important for us brunettes! I didn't give it 5 stars because like I said, it only really works if your hair has layers or texturizing cut in. It won't do anything for just long hair.
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
Honestly i wasnt impressed by this volume spray foam. It really didnt give me any volume and it kind of made my hair a little rough and knotty. Now im not really into spray foams as it can be easy to get too much but i tried this 3 different times with less and still didnt like it. Also not to mention its rather pricey also. A lot of people had great results with this product, just i didnt at all. I wouldnt reccomend this to anyone after my experience with it. The only good things i noticed was it did smell good and the can was pretty big but other than that i did not like it at all.
Bridgette B.
Davison, MI
When I stopped coloring, my virgin hair lacked volume because the cuticle wasn't being lifted or damaged. This product rescued me from a life of being in a flat hair funk.

I partially dry my hair, spray this along separated parts all over my scalp, then brush through. I finish drying, both in the opposite direction as normal and with a large round brush to smooth things out at the end. It's glorious for 2-3 days with minimal touch up.

And, because I've brushed the product through, I don't need anything extra to help hold my curls from the iron!
Marvelis T.
The first time I used this product I was a bit confused as to how to apply it and how much I actually needed to use. once I got the hang of it, I absolutely love it. I have hair that is pretty wavy, I Use a hot iron to straighten it a lot so it tends to get a bit damaged. I use this foam on those days when I just want a break from the iron. I use it like a mousse and it leaves my hair looking amazing! I has a good hold and I just let it air dry.
Shayna S.
Copley, OH
I should start by saying I'm a huge Redken fan. I am constantly looking for products that will give me extra root boost. With GUTS I'm always either using too much or not enough. Every once in a while I'll notice a difference but that's only if I don't use it every day. Good product that I will use till the bottle is empty but I probably wouldn't re-buy.
Marvelis T.
This volumizing foam is amazing, gives me extra volume and helps so much with frizz its incredible. its one of my must have products! I just apply some all over to my damp hair and let it dry. That's it nothing else to it. As soon as I am running out I head over to my local salon and grab another bottle!
Amanda F.
Cresco, PA
I have the flatest pin straight hair ever, would this work? I've tried almost everything for volume.
Nicole D.
New Tazewell, TN
I guarantee your will get volume with this product
Marvelis T.
Do you apply this product only to the roots of your hair or all over? Also how much should you spray? Is it easy to control amount sprayed? Thanks!
Reba S.
Converse, TX
This is a new product to me my hairdresser used on my the last time I had my hair cut. Have y'all considered a sampling of volumizers to test?