BY REDKEN #14 in Hair Mousse

This best-selling root volumizing spray foam boosts roots with flexible fullness and bold, gutsy style. It has a long lasting natural feel and texture for all-over hair volume, fullness and bold, flexible styling and structure.

• Medium control hair foam
  • Lifts up the hair roots or provides all-over volume
  • Adds hair fullness and thickness
  • Controls hair frizz and fly-aways
  • Targeted application for customized volume

AQUA/WATER/EAU, HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, VP/VA COPOLYMER, BUTANE, PEG/PPG-20/6 DIMETHICONE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, POTASSIUM DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PANTHENYL PHOSPHATE, METHYLPARABEN, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LAURETH-7, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL

Buy on ULTA
  • "it has a little bit of hold which is nice and it doesn't leave the hair crunchy. " in 1 review
  • "I really liked mousse!" in 1 review
Angela 🌹.
LEXINGTON, SC
This does the job. I have thinning oily hair that lacks volume and this helps it along. It's the best product I've found thus far but I'm still on the hunt for other products. I think this runs about $19 at Ulta. But Ulta often has BOGO half off. So it's a good deal. I travel a lot and the travel bottles are $9 which is pretty steep because it so so so much less.
Becky S.
This is a great volumizing foam/mousse that I've been using for years. Redman puts out amazing products for all hair types and I've seen this one work for my straight hair as well as curly hair, wavy hair, long, short and in between!
Sarah F.
Watertown , NY
I love this product by Redken. I use it on myself and my clients. It does what it says it will do which is give you body and volume and hold. It is affordable and I will definitely recommend to others.
Erika D.
I have super thin hair and a short inverted bob cut. I spray this product at the roots around the crown of my head for extra volume. It give my hair texture after blow drying and makes it look like I actually have hair. A little goes a long way!
Stephanie C.
Clifton, NJ
This is by far the BEST volumizer I have ever used, and I’ve tried them alll. Using this before a blow dry makes gives my hair that professional blow out look and the best part is it lasts for days without making it look greasy days later. I purchased it at Ulta with a coupon.
Emily Aleine S.
Birmingham, AL
I have really heavy, really thick hair. I do notice a bit more volume on the first day after using this, but it has a fair amount of drawbacks. It does leave your hair crunchy even when you don't use much product and the volume doesn't really last. Maybe this product would work better on thinner hair.
Shannon T.
South Easton, MA
As a curly girl, this is a must have! It’s a spray in foam that defines curls and doesn’t leave them frizzy or crunchy! I get this at stores like super cuts and found it at tj maxx too! Worth the price as it’s a staple in my hair routine! Smells great too!
BettyJo M.
Amazing product! Worth every penny! Lots of volume and smells amazing. Once you try it you won’t go back to any other product like it. I am definitely a repeat buyer and I highly recommend that you go out and buy this.
Shannon T.
South Easton, MA
It took me forever to find something perfect for my curls and this is it! It’s a mousse sprayed into hair and it defines curls and prevents frizz! No crunch! I get it at Supercuts and I love it! A great product!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I have very long, straight, heavy hair that falls flat at my roots because of it's weight. I tried this product right after I got out of the shower and it lifted my hair almost instantly! Very lightweight and smells great!
Amanda F.
Long Pond, PA
I have the flatest pin straight hair ever, would this work? I've tried almost everything for volume.
Nicole D.
New Tazewell, TN
I guarantee your will get volume with this product
Reba S.
Converse, TX
This is a new product to me my hairdresser used on my the last time I had my hair cut. Have y'all considered a sampling of volumizers to test?
Marvelis T.
Do you apply this product only to the roots of your hair or all over? Also how much should you spray? Is it easy to control amount sprayed? Thanks!
Marvelis T.