BY REDKEN #56 in Hair Mousse

This best-selling root volumizing spray foam boosts roots with flexible fullness and bold, gutsy style. It has a long lasting natural feel and texture for all-over hair volume, fullness and bold, flexible styling and structure.

• Medium control hair foam
  • Lifts up the hair roots or provides all-over volume
  • Adds hair fullness and thickness
  • Controls hair frizz and fly-aways
  • Targeted application for customized volume

AQUA/WATER/EAU, HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, VP/VA COPOLYMER, BUTANE, PEG/PPG-20/6 DIMETHICONE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, POTASSIUM DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PANTHENYL PHOSPHATE, METHYLPARABEN, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LAURETH-7, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL

• Do you apply this product only to the roots of your hair ...1 Answers
  • Do you apply this product only to the roots of your hair ...1 Answers
  • This is a new product to me my hairdresser used on my the...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "it has a little bit of hold which is nice and it doesn't leave the hair crunchy. " in 1 review
  • "I really liked mousse!" in 1 review
Alyssa H.
Honestly i wasnt impressed by this volume spray foam. It really didnt give me any volume and it kind of made my hair a little rough and knotty. Now im not really into spray foams as it can be easy to get too much but i tried this 3 different times with less and still didnt like it. Also not to mention its rather pricey also. A lot of people had great results with this product, just i didnt at all. I wouldnt reccomend this to anyone after my experience with it. The only good things i noticed was it did smell good and the can was pretty big but other than that i did not like it at all.
Angela 🌹.
LEXINGTON, SC
This does the job. I have thinning oily hair that lacks volume and this helps it along. It's the best product I've found thus far but I'm still on the hunt for other products. I think this runs about $19 at Ulta. But Ulta often has BOGO half off. So it's a good deal. I travel a lot and the travel bottles are $9 which is pretty steep because it so so so much less.
Shayleigh M.
Bismarck, ND
I’ve started to use Guts 10 because my hair is always so flat and never has any volume! I love this product, I get out of the shower spray some Guts 10 in and then blow dry and style. I have so much volume in my hair. A little does a long way too!
Sarah F.
Watertown, NY
I love this product by Redken. I use it on myself and my clients. It does what it says it will do which is give you body and volume and hold. It is affordable and I will definitely recommend to others.
Amy Z.
I'm a total fan of the guts! I love how u can just concentrate on the roots with the spray nozzle or you can spray throughout. You'll most def get some volume/texture with this product.
Stephanie C.
Clifton, NJ
This is by far the BEST volumizer I have ever used, and I’ve tried them alll. Using this before a blow dry makes gives my hair that professional blow out look and the best part is it lasts for days without making it look greasy days later. I purchased it at Ulta with a coupon.
Emily Aleine S.
Birmingham, AL
I have really heavy, really thick hair. I do notice a bit more volume on the first day after using this, but it has a fair amount of drawbacks. It does leave your hair crunchy even when you don't use much product and the volume doesn't really last. Maybe this product would work better on thinner hair.
Shannon T.
South Easton, MA
As a curly girl, this is a must have! It’s a spray in foam that defines curls and doesn’t leave them frizzy or crunchy! I get this at stores like super cuts and found it at tj maxx too! Worth the price as it’s a staple in my hair routine! Smells great too!
Becky S.
This is a great volumizing foam/mousse that I've been using for years. Redman puts out amazing products for all hair types and I've seen this one work for my straight hair as well as curly hair, wavy hair, long, short and in between!
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Amazing product! Worth every penny! Lots of volume and smells amazing. Once you try it you won’t go back to any other product like it. I am definitely a repeat buyer and I highly recommend that you go out and buy this.
Amanda F.
Cresco, PA
I have the flatest pin straight hair ever, would this work? I've tried almost everything for volume.
Nicole D.
New Tazewell, TN
I guarantee your will get volume with this product
Reba S.
Converse, TX
This is a new product to me my hairdresser used on my the last time I had my hair cut. Have y'all considered a sampling of volumizers to test?
Marvelis T.
Do you apply this product only to the roots of your hair or all over? Also how much should you spray? Is it easy to control amount sprayed? Thanks!
Marvelis T.