Redken Grip Tight Holding Gel uploaded by Vanessa S.Redken Grip Tight Holding Gel uploaded by Hannah H.

BY REDKEN

• Medium hold medium shine styling gel for all hair types
  • Provide definition, separation, and grip
  • Flake-free formula, same as before but with new and better-looking packaging
  • Excellent for curly hair or hair types that need movement + hold
  • Professional mens haircare product

Add medium shine and control to any style or hair type with the new Redken Brews Grip Tight Holding Gel. This classic flake-free formula is excellent for curly hair or any style that requires movement with hold.

Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I got this product for my husband and he loves it ! He likes how it keeps his hair in place and he likes how soft it leaves his hair. It is hard for him to find a gel that isn't to sticky or leaves your hair feeling either greasy or dry. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for something that isn't going to hurt your hair !
Francesca M.
Pompano Beach, FL
This is a pretty great gel. My dad uses it in his hair everyday and he's a professional hair stylist as well. I have this gel in my hair kit and use it for men and women. I really like the hold and the way it smells.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
My husband has curly/wavy hair and its difficult for him to find a good wax or gel for his hair. This Redken is pricey but he feels it is worth it. One application will last him from one shampoo to the next. There is no alcohol in it so it doesn't make his scalp flaky or itchy and does not build up, which is the issue he has with other products. You only need to use a little amount so the tube lasts a long time.
Hannah H.
My husband has been using loreal gel for years and always had white flakes. I asked a man in Florida once if he knew of a gel that doesn't leave white flakes in the hair and he said this one.. My husband has been using it now for a year and absolutely loves it! He's been through 3 bottles already! And it smells amazing!!
Harmony S.
Port Orange, Fl
I purchased this product for my two year old . He has super thin hair and I wanted a good product to hold his hair when it was spiked. I have strong feelings for this gel because it holds up really well if you put it in dry. Lasts through about 4 hours of play and a nap before it wears down. It also washes out clean with no residue left behind.
Shelly S.
Bartlesville, OK
I actually got this product for my two boys because they love having the "Rockstar" hairstyle which is usually the Mohawk or the bangs spiked and this product didn't last as long as other cheaper brands that I've used in the past. It did smell good, but it didn't last through a school day so I wouldn't recommend it.
Kristina M.
Martinsburg, WV
I buy this for my nephew to use he has very hard to manage hair. He hit high school and wanted to look more "put together " so we bought him redken for men grip tight holding gel to keep his hard to manage hair in place all day. The product is easy for him to use and doesn't turn white in his hair.
Lindsay R.
Fenton, Mi
My sons use this to spike their hair and love it! It works great, has a nice firmness to it without it being rock hard. It lasts all day without any touch ups too! It doesn't leave the hair greasy or dull. I personally think that it works great the way the formula is now!
Gina Z.
Maynardville, TN
This is awesome gel. It works great and lasts all day. I use this on a daily basis at work and my clients always complement it. It has a nice clean scent. I would say 4 out of 5 lasting all day. The one tub could last you months. Of course I would purchase this again.
Krisztina B.
Aurora
My boyfriend has very thick hair and nothing holds his hair after a day at work. I bought him this product to try and it's the only thing that gives him volume, shine and extreme hold. It has a nice texture and doesn't feel waxy at the end of the day. A must-have!