BY REDKEN

Redken for men go clean shampoo is a daily invigorating shampoo for normal hair. Cleans fast, removing oil and build-up from your hair. Menthol invigorates the scalp, leaving hair feeling energized and invigorated. see more...

elisha g.
Powell, TN
My husband uses this shampoo everyday. He works outside so he sweats a lot it cleans very well and smells great. Very manly smell but not over powering.
Sarah E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Redken is my favorite brand for hair care! these keep my hair moisturized and healthy looking even though I color my hair. I recommend this to everyone. There is a specific shampoo in their line for anyone!
Sheila B.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my go-to shampoo. I don't have to use very much and it is very easy to rinse out of my hair
Misty F.
Tecumseh, ON
The best for not weighing down my hair. Gives me the "fresh from the salon" feeling. I am even able to go 2-3 days in between shampoos with this brand, something I am not able to do with others. It is a very effecting shampoo. I will be hard pressed to switch to something eles
Adah G.
Pensacola, FL
Perfect color-safe shampoo. It has extended the life of my dye jobs tremendously and makes my hair look stunning
Maddy M.
Tucson, AZ
I love Redken. It makes my hair feel soft and amazing. I think it does a really good job cleansing.
Bethany A.
Buffalo, NY
My hair tends to get greasy quickly, even if I wash it often. I don't like to wash my hair more than two or three times a week. This shampoo gets all of the excess grease without drying out my hair. It's great!
Anna Maria R.
Lake Orion , Mi
This is a great every day shampoo for men, it has that manly smell and cleans the hair fantastically. I'd definitely recommend it to all men out there! My husband has dry skin and dandruff, and uses this shampoo! And although it's not for those specific conditions, it works great with his hair!
Lorrie S.
Sartell, MN
I like this shampoo I use it once a week for a deep clean with a rotation of my volumizing shampoo. It defenitly cleans out old products as well as residue from other shampoos. It makes my hair feel extra clean
Dylan Y.
Love this formula so much, doesn't leave any harsh build up on scalp. and i have a sensitive one. the smell is great also lasts all day. and even in between washes i don't feel the need to keep washing my hair. maintains clean and strong hair. i definitely would recommend.
Does this also work for women