BY REDKEN

Redken for men go clean shampoo is a daily invigorating shampoo for normal hair. Cleans fast, removing oil and build-up from your hair. Menthol invigorates the scalp, leaving hair feeling energized and invigorated. see more...

Anna Maria R.
Lake Orion , Mi
This is a great every day shampoo for men, it has that manly smell and cleans the hair fantastically. I'd definitely recommend it to all men out there! My husband has dry skin and dandruff, and uses this shampoo! And although it's not for those specific conditions, it works great with his hair!
Lexis J.
Mcdonough, GA
This product is absolutely amazing! I love how the shampoo gets down to my roots and I have thick 4c hair! It cleanses my hair leaving it feeling soft, silky and squeaky clean. I use this product every time I have oil build up and I high recommend this product to everyone!
Dylan Y.
Love this formula so much, doesn't leave any harsh build up on scalp. and i have a sensitive one. the smell is great also lasts all day. and even in between washes i don't feel the need to keep washing my hair. maintains clean and strong hair. i definitely would recommend.
Kimberly D.
Richmond, VA
It smells so good !! I wasn't sure if I was going to like it. However I tried it based off a friends recommendation when I was in search of a new shampoo. It keeps my hair light so my curls don't feel weighted down. I would totally buy this product again
Celia A.
Sun valley, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loves this shampoo because it has him smelling fresh. His hair color is Brown and curly. I bought it for him in target and cvs. It is pricey but worth the money. He is very satistfied with his wonderful hair
Bethany A.
Buffalo, NY
My hair tends to get greasy quickly, even if I wash it often. I don't like to wash my hair more than two or three times a week. This shampoo gets all of the excess grease without drying out my hair. It's great!
Lorrie S.
Sartell, MN
I like this shampoo I use it once a week for a deep clean with a rotation of my volumizing shampoo. It defenitly cleans out old products as well as residue from other shampoos. It makes my hair feel extra clean
Sarah E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Redken is my favorite brand for hair care! these keep my hair moisturized and healthy looking even though I color my hair. I recommend this to everyone. There is a specific shampoo in their line for anyone!
Samantha B.
Spring Grove, IL
This stuff I had gotten for my brother and it would help his hair stay nice and clean and fresh smelling. He had really dry hair which made it difficult to keep clean but this had helped a lot!
Adah G.
Pensacola, FL
Perfect color-safe shampoo. It has extended the life of my dye jobs tremendously and makes my hair look stunning
Does this also work for women