BY REDKEN

Redken for men go clean shampoo is a daily invigorating shampoo for normal hair. Cleans fast, removing oil and build-up from your hair. Menthol invigorates the scalp, leaving hair feeling energized and invigorated. see more...

Anna Maria R.
Lake Orion , Mi
This is a great every day shampoo for men, it has that manly smell and cleans the hair fantastically. I'd definitely recommend it to all men out there! My husband has dry skin and dandruff, and uses this shampoo! And although it's not for those specific conditions, it works great with his hair!
Bethany A.
Buffalo, NY
My hair tends to get greasy quickly, even if I wash it often. I don't like to wash my hair more than two or three times a week. This shampoo gets all of the excess grease without drying out my hair. It's great!
Sarah E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Redken is my favorite brand for hair care! these keep my hair moisturized and healthy looking even though I color my hair. I recommend this to everyone. There is a specific shampoo in their line for anyone!
elisha g.
Powell, TN
My husband uses this shampoo everyday. He works outside so he sweats a lot it cleans very well and smells great. Very manly smell but not over powering.
Adah G.
Pensacola, FL
Perfect color-safe shampoo. It has extended the life of my dye jobs tremendously and makes my hair look stunning
Sheila B.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my go-to shampoo. I don't have to use very much and it is very easy to rinse out of my hair
Maddy M.
Tucson, AZ
I love Redken. It makes my hair feel soft and amazing. I think it does a really good job cleansing.
Ting Ting F.
Flushing, NY
I bought this for my husband, he loves it. I still buy it for him on occasions, only thing preventing me from buying it often is the expensive price for such a small amount.
Stephanie K.
Victor, NY
Product works well to remove excess buildup. Hair is left shiny and smooth, it is verry easy to style and the finished product has a decent outcome, still some frizz
Ivonne J.
Use this when I have been outside for a while. Sweaty or been on a dirty duty cleaning the house. This stuff cleans cleans cleans your hair through good.
Does this also work for women