BY REDKEN

Redken for men go clean shampoo is a daily invigorating shampoo for normal hair. Cleans fast, removing oil and build-up from your hair. Menthol invigorates the scalp, leaving hair feeling energized and invigorated. see more...

Casey W.
Dallas, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a cosmetologist and work in a redken focused salon. I only really recommend this for me, because this is definitely not a color safe shampoo. That being said, this product is loved by most men! My husband loves it and loves how it makes his head feel clean. He says it tingles (mostly probably because the menthol). I would recommend this to most men for sure! And I advise if you do buy, buy it from a salon or somewhere like Sallys. most places like drug stores and places like walmart are not the real thing, and they can further damage your hair and just get more build up on it.
Anna Maria R.
Lake Orion , Mi
This is a great every day shampoo for men, it has that manly smell and cleans the hair fantastically. I'd definitely recommend it to all men out there! My husband has dry skin and dandruff, and uses this shampoo! And although it's not for those specific conditions, it works great with his hair!
Jennifer Y.
Detroit, MI
This product smells great, and is perfect for daily use! I don't wash my hair every day but this product is gentle enough to allow that without stripping the natural oils. My boyfriend uses this, too! Definitely worth the $$ for this -- satisfied customer.
Celia A.
Sun valley, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loves this shampoo because it has him smelling fresh. His hair color is Brown and curly. I bought it for him in target and cvs. It is pricey but worth the money. He is very satistfied with his wonderful hair
Haley E.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked thi for the first week after a while it didn't help me personally with my struggle with dandruff but if you have normal hair this would be great for you, like other redken products this one smells amazing too.
Bethany A.
Buffalo, NY
My hair tends to get greasy quickly, even if I wash it often. I don't like to wash my hair more than two or three times a week. This shampoo gets all of the excess grease without drying out my hair. It's great!
Dylan Y.
Love this formula so much, doesn't leave any harsh build up on scalp. and i have a sensitive one. the smell is great also lasts all day. and even in between washes i don't feel the need to keep washing my hair. maintains clean and strong hair. i definitely would recommend.
Lexis J.
Mcdonough, GA
This product is absolutely amazing! I love how the shampoo gets down to my roots and I have thick 4c hair! It cleanses my hair leaving it feeling soft, silky and squeaky clean. I use this product every time I have oil build up and I high recommend this product to everyone!
Samantha B.
Spring Grove, IL
This stuff I had gotten for my brother and it would help his hair stay nice and clean and fresh smelling. He had really dry hair which made it difficult to keep clean but this had helped a lot!
Kimberly D.
Richmond, VA
It smells so good !! I wasn't sure if I was going to like it. However I tried it based off a friends recommendation when I was in search of a new shampoo. It keeps my hair light so my curls don't feel weighted down. I would totally buy this product again
Does this also work for women