BY REDKEN

Redken for men go clean shampoo is a daily invigorating shampoo for normal hair. Cleans fast, removing oil and build-up from your hair. Menthol invigorates the scalp, leaving hair feeling energized and invigorated. see more...

elisha g.
Powell, TN
My husband uses this shampoo everyday. He works outside so he sweats a lot it cleans very well and smells great. Very manly smell but not over powering.
Ting Ting F.
Flushing, NY
I bought this for my husband, he loves it. I still buy it for him on occasions, only thing preventing me from buying it often is the expensive price for such a small amount.
Ivonne J.
Use this when I have been outside for a while. Sweaty or been on a dirty duty cleaning the house. This stuff cleans cleans cleans your hair through good.
Mayra C.
Oakland, CA
I use this on my male clients and they love it! It's cleanses the scalp really good and leaves them smelling like a true man
Casey W.
Dallas, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a cosmetologist and work in a redken focused salon. I only really recommend this for me, because this is definitely not a color safe shampoo. That being said, this product is loved by most men! My husband loves it and loves how it makes his head feel clean. He says it tingles (mostly probably because the menthol). I would recommend this to most men for sure! And I advise if you do buy, buy it from a salon or somewhere like Sallys. most places like drug stores and places like walmart are not the real thing, and they can further damage your hair and just get more build up on it.
Stephanie M.
This shampoo leaves your hair feeling very clean and refreshed after you use it and for the rest of the day also.
Stephanie K.
Victor, NY
Product works well to remove excess buildup. Hair is left shiny and smooth, it is verry easy to style and the finished product has a decent outcome, still some frizz
Kendra M.
Canal Fulton, OH
Great Product!!!! My brother loves this product and he likes the way it helps his hair be able to be styled
Jessie S.
Elmwood Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When i style my hair it tends to get a lot of product buildup and it annoys me and my hair iv tried everything to get that clean fresh hair feeling this one did the job and i love if
Carie G.
Markleville, In
I love the smell of this shampoo. It smells so clean and sexy. It's not an expensive shampoo either.
Does this also work for women