Redken Go Clean Daily Shampoo, 10 Ounce uploaded by sakeena a.

BY REDKEN

Redken for men go clean shampoo is a daily invigorating shampoo for normal hair. Cleans fast, removing oil and build-up from your hair. Menthol invigorates the scalp, leaving hair feeling energized and invigorated. see more...

Brittany M.
It's pricey, but so worth the trip to ulta. It's one of those products that you really want to buy from a beauty store like ulta or Sephora because you may not find a true product at a local drug store. It's worth the money as my hair has never loved any other product like it loves this one!
sakeena a.
Lodi, CA
this is a great product if your looking to get rid of that oily and flat hair look than this shampoo is perfect for you.
you will see no greasy skalp and more full body and thickness to your hair.
its a nice scent as well. definitely invest in this shampoo its little amount of use goes a long way to great results!
Susanna H.
This shampoo definitely left my hair feeling squeaky clean. There was no residue or build-up left over and it got all of the product out very easily.

I don't use it daily, once a week is enough to keep the clean feeling while using a moisturizing shampoo the rest of the time. I high recommend it if you use product or feel that your shampoo isn't cutting it.
Megan B.
I buy this shampoo for my husband who has thin hair but a lot of it. He also has oily hair and washes it daily. He likes the clean, fresh smell and he says it works good. Has a nice lather and leaves hair feeling clean.
Kristal K.
Dawson Springs, KY
Nice smell. Lathers good and leaves my hair feeling very clean and not weighted down. Other shampoos can leave my hair, because it's so thick, still feeling like there's residue in it. My hair feels clean for a couple of days. I would recommend this to anyone with thick hair. I give it an A
Tara S.
murrieta , ca
I have used this shampoo and really liked it because it removed build up in my hair. The shampoo smells good and comes in nice packaging. I have light brown think hair. I am satisfied with this product and would use it again.
Katelyn J.
This product makes my hair so soft and silky every time i use it. I die my hair a lot and this definition helps me to keep it under control. It also helps with the frizz from dying it so much. It keeps my hair healthy and that definitely makes me happy!
Courtney R.
Milliken, CO
Using this has made my hair not as oily and overall healthier. I usually use this shampoo after the gym where my hair needs to be clean, but I don't want to strip it of the oils!
Kimberly S.
Lancaster, New York
This shampoo smells amazing! It leaves your hair feeling soft and supple after each and every wash! I recommend it to all of my friends and family! It's one of the best shampoos out there!
Elizabeth G.
San Antonio, TX
Great if you wash your daily. Redken is a trusted name and all products are great. You can't go wrong using redken. They have almost everything for your hair type.